Raimey, I see the Winchester Model 1887 in the catalog, so it is around that date. Also the catalog says that Overbaugh has all of the Sharps long rang actions that are left , as Sharps has gone out of business.

The catalog offers the Harrington and Richardson A and D guns in 5 grades. Maybe somewhat odd as H and R quit making the guns possibly a couple of years before.

Daly hammerless A and D guns are offered in 5 grades from $110-$225 , the latter Diamond quality. The guns sport cocking indicators.

Daly hammer guns are offered with the Scott action and Deeley and Edge forend latch. Extension rib and slight engraving on Model 401 for $70. Model 402 same as 401, but with Purdey double bolt at $80. Model 403 same as 402 but with 3 pin lock and more engraving at $90. Model 404 same as 403, but with Cluny Damascus , fine engravin, at $120. Model 405 , Diamond Quality, with Bernard or Turkish first quality barrels, exquisite engraving at $200.

Also offered was a Daly three barrel gun peninsula locks, rib extension, at $75.

I note the catalog has pictured the Baker Model of Ithaca Gun Co. hammer gun. This model was changed in 1888, as I recall, so catalog date of 1887-88 is my best guess.

Last edited by Daryl Hallquist; 07/19/11 10:55 AM.