No, Mike, if I am going to decide on a "modern" gun, it'll be a double rifle, and a Chapuis. I'm really not one to spend a little when I could put that little to a greater good/amount/quality.

I must say, everything I've seen and read in the last week about Chapuis is all positive, very much so.

Speaking of AR, and NE for that matter: Do you have to be a member before you can see what they've got for sale?

I tried becoming a member a few times to both sites. In fact, I WAS a member of AR about7 years ago from my computer at the company I worked for. Somehow their server retained that info and cancels out my "new" info because of it. I know it sounds wacky, I wrote emails to them last summer, never got anywhere.

Anyway, you can tell it's late because I'm rambling. The real crux of the matter is I just love old guns so much, pulling the trigger on a modern one is tough, but I imagine once it's done the feeling is as good.

I really must bid goodnight, but first thank you all for your help and input, it is substantial. Best Regards - Marc

ps - I'll keep you posted, and if any revelation hits please let me know as well.