Dig...Have you thought about 7 x 57R with perhaps an optional chambering in 7 x 65R? This sort offering may provide the oportunity to perhaps utilize the same barrel blanks. That comment is a bit off topic yes but trying to find a 7 x 57R SxS D/R is not exactly easy and there might be a market for it.

In regards to your question about offering a .450 calibre..what did you have in mind? .450 No. 2 with its more robust rim thickness? (the .450 No. 2 is of course in the same general class as .470 NE). The 9.3 x 74R...there is a lot of competition from Euro makers in the calibre. I think that a .375 flanged offering would be an automatic due to the popularity and desirabilty of rifles in this chambering. Have you considered offering a 450/400 3 inch? This offering overlaps a bit with the .375 in engergy but there is the romance and reputation of this cartridge due to Taylors and others authors writings. Anyway...If I had the means to...I would consider a DR in 7 x 57R or 450/400 three inch. My two cents. Jeff S.