Fine English BP percussion doubles have stolen my heart since I acquired a gorgeous Joseph Lang 18 bore double rifle last March. It's been dated to 1825-6 by the folks at Dig's digs. Original ramrod/wiping stick but unfortunately no case. I recently acquired a Joseph Purdey 16 bore gun and it's another beauty. Built in 1860-1, and it seems that there's a good chance Mr Purdey himself may have fashioned the barrels, unless there was another "J.P." in his employ. This time I got the case, with the label (complete with hand-penned loading data)but unfortunately no accessories. The seller was kind enough to include a Dixon shot measure - now I'm mad with a lust for all the old "companions" that go with these lovely weapons. Your friend is most fortunate indeed to have such a gorgeous gun, and the beautiful case with all the accessories just makes the acquisition that much sweeter! If he hasn't fired it yet tell him once he does he'll be on a path he never knew. And give him a "well done" slap on the back!