Here's my 2 cents. I returned in late April from San Javier, about 4 hours west of Cordoba. We shot for 6 days, I was the wimp and only shot 4600 shells, primarily because I tried to conserve my shooting $. I shot a Beretta 391, 20 gauge and a B. Rizzini 28 gauge. The good part, the Beretta never hiccuped, I cleaned the exhaust ports every night and found it so pleasant to shoot that on warm days I took off my vest that contained the Reactor Gel pad and experienced no discomfort on my tee shirted shoulder. The disappointment was the number of birds, which my experienced companions said were about half of what they normally encountered. That being said they still shot 6-8K for the trip. I was disappointed in shooting the 28 gauge as the under abundance of birds did not present the shots for which the 28 would excel. The 28 gauge in this shoot was just not enough gun, in part because the shells were loaded with #7 shot, big enough but not enough, while the 20's were #8's.The Rizzini was excellent in all other regards and recommended by the outfitter, Marcelo Gil, an Olympic shooter.