All these blanks that you guys are showing doesn't look very big. Is there enough wood to get a buttstock AND a forearm out of it? And no offense but the stock that Chuck has hanging on end, I agree, that's about a $500.00 piece of wood. A $2000.00 piece of wood will have the figure all the way through it, not just on the end. And those Hunterbid stocks don't have any feathering at all in them. So, I would say that is about right for those stocks. If you go to someone like Brent Umberger or a good stocker you will really see some fabulous wood. And it doesn't come cheap. That is why your more expensive guns cost so much. One of the reasons is the wood alone will run $2-5000.00. But on a $2500.00 gun, you are going to get a $500-750 piece of wood. And as far as the difference between the GL and the RBL and the marketing bit, you better believe that CSM will be getting a nice profit from the RBL. And that is all you should expect. I think you some of you are just expecting too much from a $2500.00 gun. On a $1500.00 gun now days, you'll end up with that paper wrap around a sawdust stock. Looks purty, though. Good luck.