Interesting that the Mauser has Louis Kelber's marks as well as "E.W." and then "R.S."
Robert Schlegelmilch seems to have been a principal in Suhler Waffenfabrik Schlegelmilch & Metzner. And I guess Metzner to be one of Albin, Georg or Max or the possibility exits that he was Albin Georg Max Metzner and there were a couple generations. At any rate Suhler Waffenfabrik Schlegelmilch & Metzner was dissolved in 1901 and Suhler Waffenfabrik Robert Schlegelmilch emerged and existed till 1923.

Note that the O. Geyger has only a single "K" in a jagged circle while the Mauser tube has 2 stamps of the "K" in a jagged circle. I'd guess that the additional marks note additional effort and that a script set of initals just might mean a specific effort.

from below:
http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post112676

Berger Locks

Daly with "CFW" on tube. Friedrich Werner was listed as an owner of a Waffenschmiede in the 1920s.

I think the craftsman "E.W" is in the same family line as "C.F.W." with both being Werners. There were a couple of Christian Werners in the mid to late 1800s with one being a master stocker and the other being a polisher.
Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse