I agree with pittypat (how in the heck did you ever get a name like this? You guys buying these RBLs have to keep in mind a few issues- the same way I looked at the project when I first saw the ad way back when....... A nice piece of Claro Walnut ALONE- for just a blank is going to run in the neighborhood of two grand. Or a lot more. Price them- you'll see. Take the rest of the project from there (add $500.00) and think about it. Or you can look at it another way- for $2500.00 you are going to be getting a gun that is equal to a Gold Label PLUS $500.00. You are going to end up with a $2500.00 gun. Nothing more- nothing less. I am not saying you are getting a good gun or a bad one. But you are going to get a new $2500.00 gun. At least this is the way I looked at it when they first started taking orders: "Do I want a new gun that is going to be $500.00 better than a Gold Label?" Or, "Do I want a gun that the wood alone will cost over $2000.00 and the rest of the gun is only going to have $500.00 in it?" That was always my POV, anyway.