I guess I do John. However, having been there and done that I have seen how these averages are compiled. Your bird boy is assigned to you for the duration and keeps up with your tally of downed birds. Some of these young men have their mind more on what their tip might be on the last day than an accurate number of kills, if you get my drift. I have even heard of percentages OVER ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!! Because of that, I take hearsay kill percentages with a grain of salt. Understand, I am not discounting your clients' claim, no reason to doubt you, but advertising is different.

That said, I have considered next trip, God willing, shooting specifically FOR a high average by taking nothing but "crip" shots. I honestly believe I could top 90 percent by doing that. But, I work on tough shots, high birds (when there are some), trying to see just how far out I can down an incomer with my first barrel, things like that. I once was working on some very high right to left crossers and must have gone 10 or 15 straight, WITHOUT A HIT!

All my best, Stan

May God bless America and those who defend her.