Although there may be additional info, for the moment I can't find where German-American Frederick W. Hollender(Sole U.S. Importer), previous beer importer, of 245 Canal Street, New York had any strong ties to Charles Daly. But there are August Schüler O/U examples built on the Schüler Herkules action, which is noted in Patent 1105574 or 1.03.1930, with Charles Daly's name atop the rib. I think this patent more than likely was some modification to the Schüler Herkules as an August Schüler/Fred'k W. Hollender(Sole U.S. Importer) advert notes that a Model 6(Herkules O/U) won the world record in 1922 in breaking 199 or 200. Now on these unique actions, I'd say that Richard Schüler or his son Han Schüler contributed a large effort. O/U doubles were in vogue and common in the 1920s and 1930s.
I wouldn't omit Gebrüder Rempt/Remo from the equation as they had a comparable O/U action and they seem to be lurking in the shadows making components and longarms for the trade.

So today here's what I say about post WWI SxS & O/U Dalys: just because it an example has "Charles Daly" stamped atop the rib or engraved in gold on the sides of the frame doesn't mean that Richard Schüler made it. The example could have been sourcd from any of the aforementioned craftsmen and others, but I would first consider the owners of Charles Daly, or the name, and their original sourcing lines.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse