On X-Mas eve a fellow came into the gunshop that I help out at and wanted to trade his grandfathers guns in for store credit. I knew the family was from old English family who came to Canada around the turn of the century.One of the guns was a shotgun with sights. To make a long story short I purchased this gun and am know trying to find out info. on it and its almost non-existant. The shot gun is marked C.W.Andrews of London, it is a top lever hammer barlock action with english scroll engraving(70%coverage) the barrells are 30" long with smooth bores a matted rib that has a 2 leaf rear sight (50yrd,100yrd) the front sight is a bead with a raised section of the rib. The gun is nitro proofed for 1-1/8" shot and a 725 grain bullet cordite, both barrells are marked S&B ,also the barrells themselves are marked BSA Birmingham and are steel. The only other proof marks are blackpowder proofs on the barrell flats and on the barrells as well the chamber markings on the flats are 13/1. This gun is in excellent shape with a straight English stock of nice English walnut with a bakelite butplate, it also has 2-1/2" chambers. My ? is does anybody have any records for this maker or no anything about this maker? and what diameter bullets or round ball should be shot in this gun? should I load black powder or smokeless? should I use paper or brass cases? I see alot of true Paradox guns for sale but none with true smooth bores, is there any loading info I could find for these guns? As there are only 4 guns buy this maker here in Canada there is no one for me to talk to, I hope some of you fine gentalmen can help me out, best regards Dale in Canada