Recoil Rob, good question. Yes, I have a bunch that fit, and a few that don't. When I go on a hunt, I pick one that is right for the job, don't ship it off to the gunsmith. For clay targets, I shoot them as they come, because I'm not making my living shooting clay targets. When I shoot for money, I definitely pick one that fits and has chokes that are suitable for the job. Concerning Ken Hurst's great work upgrading field grade guns, I have one in the hopper as we speak. However, the chokes will remain at full and full. It will be my dream Fox pigeon gun when finished. I actually object more to the money that is being wasted by gun owners who can't shoot than I am by the modification of collectors items. Some of my nicest guns were bought cheap because of the modifications made by previous owners. I guess my favorite is my wife's DHE Parker Trap with factory single trigger, straight grip, beavertail, and 26" barrels overbored and rechoked to IC and MOD by a previous owner. Many years ago, a famous Texas dealer (still barely in business) advertised the gun as a factory skeet gun, sold it for the big buck, refused to take it back when the buyer confronted him. I bought it from a subsequent owner for a song. He displayed it at a local gun show with a tag that said "DHE Parker, cut barrels". It is a wonderful gun.