Rick-

Your question doesn't consider the original post.

Originally Posted By: foxhound
Or, instead of insinuating negative things, how about giving him a call? EVERY time I've called Mike early during a week day, he answered the phone and was an upfront and pleasant guy to deal with...sorry things aren't going well for some, but my positive opinion isn't going to change.
Rick

Take a look, read what Mr Hurst wrote.

Originally Posted By: Ken Hurst
I have been trying to get a a reply from you (latest approx. 3 weeks ago) as to where my bbl's are. You have had them close to 9 mo. for back boring. Everytime I have called you, you tell me they are still there in the box but you will get to them in the next week. I lasy emailed you & requested since you don't seem to have any interest in doing the commision, please return them to me. I still have not received an answer or my bbl's. You have done some work for me in the past which was completed in good order --- no complaints ------ however, your not replying to my emails or calls causes me concern after about nine months. What must I do to get a reply & my bbl's back ?

I'd seen comments of the same tune as Mr Hurst's concerns a couple or so years ago, asked around about Orlen - also posted a question or two on this website asking this group what the deal was with him.
As I'd been attempting to reach him myself on the telephone and via email with potential interest in having him work on a set of barrels -- with zero success, I wondered.
I ended up getting accused of mounting a smear campaign against Mike Orlen by some members of this community.
Haven't asked about him since.

I very strongly doubt that anyone here with an ass-pinch of integrity would doubt the word or honor of Ken Hurst.
I hope he gets his property back - at the very least in the condition it was when it left his hands.

Cheers
Tinker