Hello! Please permit me an introduction.

My name is Bruce Gray, and I am president of a small pistolsmithing and practical firearms instruction corporation called Grayguns Inc. We specialize in competition and service pistolsmithing, and we are particularly proud of our work with SIGARMS. I am also a gunwriter and firearms industry consultant.

As a sideline, I've been building heavy DG rifles for my Alaskan and African hunting clients. This interest of mine, sparked by my minor experience in Africa, has naturally drawn me towards classic white hunting arms.

I'm sure I'm in good company here in believing the double rifle represents the pinnacle of the gunmaker's art. After more than 3 decades as a high grade pistolsmith, I have been called to build a set of double rifles.
Knowing absolutely nothing of this work, I'm naturally going to do it. I'll listen with great respect to any and all informed opinions and advice, including those who'd talk me out of it of course.

Thank you in advance for permitting me this opportunity to say HI and explain myself. I wish to be nothing more than an asset to this Forum. Happy New Year!

-Bruce