Ok L.D. I'll do a Ricky/Lucy Ricardo number for you here and do some 'splainin'-whether you block me or not, that's a First Amendment right we ALL enjoy here, thanks to host Dave Weber.

I have no idea who these two aforementioned broads are. Why, on a gunning forum they are even mentioned is beyond my apparently limited understanding. As my Grandather Sean once told me, when he let me shoot one of his Parkers when I was about 12ish- "Son, there are certain things men do if they are real men, that the womenfolk have no business with- Shootin' Pigeons and Pheasants, Playing Poker and Pool, and Politics"!! IMO. powercrazed broads like Sarah Brady Bunch, Dianne Feinstein, Hillary R. Clinton, Ruth Bader Ginzbergh and now Sonya Sotomayor, amongst others, wouldn't be muckin' up the Second amendment for us legit gun owners/collectors/shooters- and every one of them is a man hatin' ball bustin' &*^%$ IMO- that's what I was trying to convey.

Now for my brother HoJo in Memphis, it is Doozey- short for the classic 1930's roadster from Auburn, Indiana- the great Deusenberg- an icon indeed.

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 08/10/09 02:16 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..