Chuck H,

I can understand the concerns of quality as a result of postings on this and other boards. Many times in life those that are disappointed in something may not have had realistic expectations of what was going to happen. Now, that having been said, I am not putting you in that group. But that situation, as well as those who have axes to grind and will do what they can to stir the pot, can be found just about anywhere. They would even complain if they were hung with a new rope! Just as a reference point, I do not know Tony Galazan. My only business dealings with his company has been my RBL and I do have other SXSs to compare the RBL to and the list includes: Winchester Model 21 two barrel set, Arietta 871 two barrel set, Parker Reproduction two barrel set, Ruger Gold Label, Thomas Turner and Son, Webley 728, Browning BSS, Remington 1894, Merkel Model 8, Bernadelli Gamecock DeLuxe, L.C. Smith Field, a couple of Huskies. I place these in no special order except those which I can remember without going to look. I can honestly say there are those here who have much more experience in doubles than I have, many with much deeper pockets than myself. However, my RBL is here, I am very pleased with what arrived, and before I would worry too much about it, I would wait and see what it looks like when it shows up. Then, do your usual evaluation and if it is not worth keeping either send it back and demand a refund or put it on GUN BROKER.COM.

Hang in there Kid!
Hairy

This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickok!-Matthew Quigley