Chuck H.
Well stated! I remember your posts about your visit and tour of CSMC. I was very impressed by what your observations were at the time. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly one of your concerns at the time was the lack of trained craftsmen actualy working there. I have wondered ever since if this isn't the major problem with production of the RBL.

I have been prepared all along for production delays and expected them. I would not have any problem at all if I was communicated with in an up-front truthful manner, and the guns that are being delivered were in the order that they were paid for.

Unfortunately this is not the case! Now that Chuck has jogged my memory and pointed out some flaws with the delivered guns added to my experiences and frustrations with Galazans, I'm considering cancelling my order.

I truly wanted to see a new American made side by side be a great success story and put my money up to help make it happen. Tony now has had my money "almost $4000.00" for fifteen months and here I sit thinking about getting it back.

What a shame!