One of the things that really gripes me about how Galazans has dealt with this, was the promise they made for priority delivery for those Paid in Full.

I stated earlier in this thread I have a PIF 9-28-05 order. I now know of at least two dozen RBL's delivered that were ordered several day's or weeks after I placed my order.

I have talked to Carol about this and got what I call the company line from her. Quote: Sometimes there is a production problem with a gun that holds it up in line and rather than holding up other guns we deliver those that are finished first. Your's may be one of those that got held back for some reason.

That was 10-18-06 and now there have been several that I know of delivered since then that were ordered after mine. I asked Carol if she could ask if mine was held up for some reason and if I could get an approximate time line for delivery. Her responce was "I have no way of getting any information, all I can tell you is your gun is in the shop". That was eight weeks ago!

That was a better response that what I got from Lou the last time I talked to him. A week before the 10-18-06 conversation with Carol I called and tried to speak with Carol. She was busy so I asked to speak to Lou. I told Lou that I was calling about my RBL order now that I had passed the one year mark for my order. I'll try and Quote him: "I have nothing to do with the RBL and have no information for you, You will need to talk to Carol, if you have a September order call back in a week and you may be pleasently surprised". That was nine weeks ago!

I'm trying to be patient, but it's getting harder to be with every week that passes and the more guns I see delivered that were ordered after mine!