thank you all, RWTF you have very good eyes, its a norinco clone

this gun is part of deal and I dont know if keep it or leave it.
nobody here know anything about it but when I read l.c.smith on the lookplate's something ringing in my ears like doomsday.
of course it have no value on the german market. problem is that the single trigger have some problems which seems to be very common for this design.
I hear different oppinions, some say its restocked and refinish. another voice says the beavertail forend was available in 1920. I understand now that this means it is a orignal forend!this story make sense when another member here say the steel barrel was maybe fitted to the gun in the 1920's.
is it possible that the gun was reworked in fulton in the 20.century? when it was shoot as a pigeon gun it make sense that after 25-30 years a complete rework in Fulton was on the list. question is for me if it make sense to keep this gun and restore it. money put into this project makes only sense if the gun is to sell on the american market later again.
whats is with the original colour case on the action, polished in fulton or bubba work. good idea to make the colour case hardening again?
I have the gun again in my hand in 2 weeks.

Last edited by pwm; 03/09/09 10:23 AM.