To the "Wall"- or perhaps "Balls to the Wall"?? Strongly said, Sir Lowell of the Glenn-in-Thorn. Does that mean you are putting poor old Jim Dumbo back to work for Remington, and those nice cushy "freebie" hunting trips he used to enjoy? The problemo here is that the new "Admin" considers ALL guns to be evil- Black being a given here. The only military based guns I own are:
Colt Combat Commander .45ACP (based of course on the timeless 1911 Browing design), a Star Gauged NM 1903 Springfield 30-06 mfg. 1938 that I bought at Camp Perry years ago.

Wonder if the legions of Garand owners will see a "loophole" in the Big 21 Hit List- magazine capacity limited to 6 rounds- But the Garand is NOT a magazine fed shoulder weapon, it is clip fed, and to be even more specific, a frangible of sorts clip-not the like links on a MG43 or a M-60 of course, so how about dat? In my state, if you deer hunt with a Garand, you have to use modified clips for 5 round max. capacity-as deer seldom return fire in the Northwoods, that's OK I guess, but if I had to use a Garand in a defense mode-I'd want the full 8 rd. clips. I still prefer a long extractor style BA, and with the Springfield I can recharge the magazine well with another round every time I cycle the bolt-

The AR-15 and its many clones-like a 12 gauge riot pump shotgun- has a "deadly" look I suppose, and ever since "Rambo" we have been inundated with all the para-military culture. You see it at gun shows and other venues- Truth be told, I am sure Jim Zumbo is probably an OK guy, but he sure gave the anti's a lot more help than he probably bargained for with his ill-chosen remarks about "Evil Black Rifles".. Cat is out of the bag now Lads--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..