Instead of email photos, I used to send video tapes of stock blanks I had for sale. I sent these in brown paper wrappers and found out I had caused some grief for some who received them. "Not more of THOSE tapes!" "Naw honey, these are tapes of pretty wood!" Wonder if she ever believed THAT!

Instead of putting on an external paper cover that could come off, I put the addy right on the wood itself until I found out that UPS charged me an extra $5 without a cover. Now I send them covered but with the addy still on the stock in case the cover comes off.

As for Charles Hill (he still hates Chas, Chuck, Charlie, and Chuckipoo) alias Wonko the Sane, he is still seen at the Reno show walking around. He still looks older than hell and has long hair in Frisco bag lady style, but is still upright. He used to be a troll of the top magnitude and was an effective flamer until he flamed Bill Wise then found out about Bill's paraplegic condition and Chas really felt bad about what he had said. It really changed his demeanor and he became a welcome addition to our family. "Wonko's Brew" is still used by many to remove old finish.

This is simply THEE site for gaining knowledge on doubles. If you stick around a few years, the knowledge gained will dwarf 99% of people at gun shows. My great thanks to all who have helped my education over these many years. I have really enjoyed meeting many of you at the gun shows and my home, and the best of the season to you all.