Stan- The Mike I was refering to is the same as you were refering to. Marksman was his handle then but now he's Utah Shotgunner. Your tag line was something about 100 bale/acre cotton. Seemed like a lot of cotton to me...

Amigo Will- What part of Alaska are you going home to? I hope you'll find the peace you've long sought and I pray for you.

JayCee- I wish someone had kept a copy of the saga of Tolly the Shepard and his wife, Elspith. John Mann is one of the finest to ever post here or anywhere else and that was his finest work. To quote Montana, "Bravo!"

Pete- You need to (alright, I need you to) run another stock blank give away. I'm pretty sure the last one was rigged and I'm bitter. After Christmas I'll be sending for a blank for a Nitro Special. Do you still paint the address on the blank and drop it in the mail or was that just a dirty trick you pulled on 8 Bore? He had it comming for going to the wrong high school.

There are so many memories of so many fine people on this board. I've actualy met only one other member and he was inactive when I met him, Jerry Van Horne, but if I go back to Pa. to return an old Stevens I plan to look up Marksman.

Cary