My home page since the day I found Gunshop. Before that, I hung out at Shotgun Sports Skeet forum until the alpha dog "experts" made it intolerable. Lots of good moments: mischief month with John Mann; "lessons" with Don Amos, Dave Noreen, Bill Murphy; seat-of-the-pants advice from Jim Legg; one long, incredible headache trying to follow the fact-finding/myth-busting of Miller Fulks; help from Chuck Heald and a nameless host when I wanted to "cook" the right sear in my AyA; the wood-finishing arcana of the British "invasion"; conversations with JC and tw on the back channel; meeting Owleye and realizing what a job it was to send me off-color jokes by private e (Wonder how many of you laughed over "Ed Jackery disease" and woke up to find Bill in the hospital?). And some embarassing moments, awkward moments, argie-bargie, mistakes of expression and comprehension on my part which I regret. Like a "century" ride by bicycle, exhausting, sometimes painful and humbling, and worth the effort. A good ride. May it continue.

jack