I remember well when Wayne Nish frequented the board, and received his matched pair of bespoke guns.

Cary, that was Mike in Utah. He found a 10 ga. L. C. Smith in a gun shop out there near him and posted about it. I contacted him, he went back and examined it closer, and upon his word of recommendation I bought it. Still have it. He called me one day about a W & C Scott my cousin had for sale. I was on a "Hi-boy" spraying in the middle of a cotton field when he called my cell. We talked for awhile right there concerning it.

A gentleman from, I believe, Minnesota p.m.ed me one day after reading my post questioning the performance of the old original Super-X Luballoy shot loads in the Super Foxes. I had just gotten my HE Fox. He graciously offered to send me an entire box of the old original shells at no cost, and did so. He posted under the name Cheryl Olsen. What a gracious gentleman. He would not accept a dime even for postage. Said I sounded like someone that would appreciate them. He'll never know how much.

So many friends on here I've never met eye to eye, but hope to someday. I hope to meet smallbore next month at the auction at Charlton Hall in Columbia, S. C. I hope some others on here will be in attendance, too.

May God bless America and those who defend her.