I don't know how I ever found this place. I guess I just wandered in aimlessly. I was afraid to give my real name because people always told me to watch out who you talked to on the internet. I remember watching Charles Manson's parole hearing and he said how much fun he had talking on the internet, so I used the name Don Nolan back then. There were far less people back then and I remember going around and everyone told their names, how old they were and when their birthdays were. I still remember some of your ages or about- Jim Legg should be about 73 March 6th. Chuck H about 48. Chief Shotguns about 68. Don Moody about 63. Oscar would have been about 75. Pinduck should be about 74. John Mann 69. Erik Koik (haven't heard from him in a while) would be about 51 or 52. Wayne Nish would be about 55 or 56. Geno's about 48. I can't remember how old you are Pete. I still have the 20 gauge Superposed you told me to buy. Sweet gun. I can't remember how old Russ would have been. Well into his 70s. But it has been fun.