Originally Posted By: keith
Geez DRM,
(1) your last few posts here have been to lament political discussion on a shotgun board.
(2) If both candidates were solidly pro-gun, I might be inclined to agree.
(3) Here's how I handle your problem... I don't shoot Bismuth so I don't click on those topics. Darne's do nothing for me so I don't read or comment on posts pertaining to them either. Hope this helps.

Keith,

1) That was the point of this post topic, and since this post was originated by me it stands to reason that my posts would have that position.

2) I don't see why this makes a difference and why gun politics has to work its way into nearly every post topic now. Even though one candidate has clarified and/or changed his position on this issue (he's apparantly been listening to us, but now we "choose" not to believe anything has changed at all), everyone just concentrates on the original view of him.

3) I totally agree and I do exactly that now. But even when a topic starts out fine and is running along smoothly, suddenly it's been hijacked into politics. Even when it is not hijacked I get as tired of seeing "liberals" in posts just as much as I would have seeing "gun nuts/crazies".

Dave