I for one don't agree with the lockdown or the other posters. If we just "fiddle while Rome burns," Dave's board as we know it will "cease to exist"..... If the Libs gain control of our guns this board will become a sorry collection of reminiscences and nostalgic remorse! It will be filled with topics such as; "Well today "they" came and took my Parkers........Or; What right has the government to tell me I have too many Foxes? Or; It was just some old reloading stuff! Wake up guys!!!!!!!!!!! What part of "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed", don't you understand???? The part our Canadian friends don't understand pertaining to handguns??? The part our British friends never got; that says it means you can only own airguns??? The part that includes subservience to a world government controlled by an anti-gun United Nations??????
Dave, this is your board. It's the best forum on the web. You have the right to run it as you wish. I hope you, (and we fellow posters,) don't live to see those rights eroded. "Cause when 2nd Ammendment rights are taken away, 1st Ammendment rights are sure to follow.............. Grant.