Amigo Will, your story of cranking off a mag full of AR-15 with the butt held to your chin with no ill effects reminds me of a wager I won about 25 years ago. I and a group of buddies were at the camp for a little R&R, and during a poker game, buddy Bob made the statement that the .22 LR was the only gun that had no recoil. I countered that he was full of it, as usual, and the discussion began in earnest. He made his case, and I cited Newtons' Law, etc., and we bet $5.00 on who was right. Now the problem was how would we prove it? At the time, I had a collection of old single shot .22 cal. boys rifles such as Favorites, Rem. no. 4's, Hamiltons, etc., and I had just acquired a Stevens Little Scout No. 14 1/2 which weighs all of 3 lbs., and had it along for the trip to test fire it. We all marched out back and I loaded it and asked him to put its' steel buttplate on his chin and fire. Before he shot, I stopped him and asked him to hold it about 1/4" from his chin, which he did, When he fired, he almost dropped the gun, grabbed his chin, and moaned over and over through clenched teeth, "My chin... I broke my f---ing chin." I held out my hand and said, "You owe me $5.00." I would not classify Bob as a cupcake with a glass jaw. I do not know what design in the recoil cycle of an AR-15 would defy the laws of physics, but I saw Bobs' reaction to the recoil of a very light .22 rifle, collected my $5.00, and am not willing to try this one at home.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.