Joe, as usual, you have outclassed the dumbest moron on the block. Warthogs are probably the least symmetical of any animal out there. And that is a huge part of their "beauty". Something you can only aspire to from your position in the primordal ooze where you are so much better suited. I have shot or handled a few warthogs and seen many. Not a one had anything close to a symmetric face, and yet all had better manners, on their worst days, than you on your best.

Not only is that an oustanding warthog, those meerkats are about as divine as they could possibly be. I had seen quite a few and was priviledged enough to spend a day in the company of one of Tim Cluttonbrocks bands of acclimated meerkats where we could follow them all day over the plains at only a meter or two distance. And I can tell you they are exactly like Ken's scratchings, and I can also say that were they as big as even a small spaniel, human's would most likely be extinct, and homeless Joe for sure would be just another meerkat turd. They are awesome animals.

I wish I was going to be Lodi for this rifle's debutant ball, but cannot. Unfortunately, I cannot make it, but there is a better than decent chance that the rifle will end up being an international champion. Afterall, the world is coming to Lodi for the championships this September, and that just happens to be Glenn's home range for Creedmoor, where he owns the range record I believe. So, there is a pretty decent chance that this rifle will start out literally on top of the world.

Oh, yeah, I sure wish I could be there.

Brent

PS. Joe, you've worn out your curiosity factor with me. Time for you to join Lowell on the "ignore" list. You two are such good company for each other. Bye...

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]