real name is roger. technically the best gun i ever had was a midas grade 3" mag super altho i had a diana 28 that would be worth more and imho was a prettier gun. neither of those were my favorites. i've had far lesser guns i liked better.

now as to my fnb25 moniker, "ted" if that's your real name, when i signed up on the board i noticed that most members seemed to have nicknames that carried some meaningful connotation to their life or interests. i certainly never thought there were anything insidious or clandestine about it. for that matter, shooters in CASS competition have to go by a nickname they pick out. probably a bunch of communist spies hiding in the CASS. and i just realized fighter pilots go by call signs instead of their real names. reckon what those guys are really up to? and i can't help but pointing out that most people on this board, regardless of their sign-on name, sign their real name in their posts. i always do unless i just forget.

so my name's roger and not fnb25 and you don't know a damn thing more than you knew yesterday. and somewhere along the road of life i missed the requirement that i had to explain myself to you. and you would be amazed at how little impact your approval of anything has on me.

T. E. Lawrence