To quoite Mr. Schefelbein, "I would be the first to cheer if Dave were to wake up one day and decide to share that opinion. I bet a few others would, too. And I bet they all use their real, given names already. Until then, I guess I'll ATTEMPT the high road, or horse, for what it's worth.
I, not the originator of the post, asked you where your level of expertise was in double guns. I didn't really expect an answer. I wasn't disappointed, was I? I've learned, here, and at other sites, a posting by Gunflint Charlie won't have much useful, factual information on the subject of double guns or sporting firearms. I would equate it to the typical jOe post, but with better spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
But, just as useless. That's my opinion, also.
Best,
Ted"
[/quote] Mr.Schefelbein, you are truly amazing. In addition to the silly and paranoid here, we add the droids, and dust-ups. Then you take Dave to task for not being awake to your perfect world. Then you single out Gunflint Charlie as not providing any useful factual information, and criticize jOe on content, spelling, grammer, and punctuation, and pronounce posts by both men as useless. Then you close with the word "Best". Man, you are the best; and we can only aspire to be perfect like you.

Last edited by keith; 08/23/08 06:44 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.