My name is Skip, at least that is what anyone that isn't a debtor or creditor knows me by. In fact, when the phone rings the only people that get to talk to me are the ones that use it when asking for me. It is the only name I have ever gone by, and having the same name as both my father and grandfather it kept things from getting confusing when we were all together. I make no attempt to hide my last name and if we have spoken through email you have seen it. I have the same username everywhere except the snipe forum. I do that not to hide who I am but because my favorite game bird is so obscure and I don't mind giving him a little publicity.

I thought about my best gun for a while and couldn't come up with one. I considered starting with my worst gun and by eliminating one and then the next I could establish best as the last one left. I didn't have much more luck doing that either. I'd like to have a gun that stands head and shoulders above the rest but I doubt if I ever will. Until then I am content to settle for a couple of adequate guns.

Skip