My name is Keith. Having lived the American dream, I do indeed have something to hide. Guns, tools, other valuable possessions...some priceless, like my family. Those who denigrate we who choose to not disclose too much personal info on the internet will soon post their social security number and charge card account numbers and expiration dates here very soon I'm sure. Fact is we all have something to hide as this is 2008, not 1958. I don't care if you live in Mayberry R.F.D., I've got news for you; Opie, or one of his friends has tried crack cocaine and is now hooked on the most addictive substance known to man. The son of a good friend tried it and was stealing from his parents and selling Grandmas' wedding rings to support his habit before they forced him into rehab. I'm not sure even that will cure him. This was a very respectable family, and not even close to an inner city environment. No gun safe is infallible, and no insurance could replace the single shot .22 that Santa Claus left for me when I was 9 yrs. old, so I don't tempt fate. Anyone who could track down my URL or whatever to this address would find only a cheap pump 12 ga. with five shells waiting for them. I'm sure that over 99% of you would be welcome at my home. It's that fraction of 1% that makes me feel this way. My "best" gun is a 16 ga. DS Lefever that is about 70% overall. I have nicer and higher grade guns, but when I carry this my friends call me ugly names like Game Hog. It fits me and handles as though Uncle Dan personally measured me 50 years before I was born. I also have a DS 20 ga. that is only a few serial numbers apart and a near identical twin in every respect, but it is not nearly so effective in my hands. The 16 must have been ordered with Magic, a $5.00 option in 1905.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.