My real name is identicle to my Father's, and I use it with the same pride he did. I've nothing to hide. Those that don't must have something to hide.

Like I said, I don't.

I've owned guns by Hollands, MacNaughton, Darne and a few others that are considered pretty good, but, they went down the road because they weren't "Best" for me. I still own a Darne, that was restocked to fit me in France while I watched, and an American Tobin 16, that a hell of a nice guy named Randy Murray restocked to fit me. Both are field grades, but I do best grade shooting with them. Which, is the point, I'm pretty sure.

One of my favorites is a Mossberg pump that was given to me by an ex-con, after he discovered his child playing with it. It had been left at the house by his brother-in-law, when he went to prison. I fixed the gun, and use it to teach gun safety to kids, and, sometimes, their nervous Mom's and Dad's. That simple gun has brought more smiles and joy of discovery to people than you can believe, and people have offered to buy it many times. But, then I wouldn't have it for the next class, so I always politely decline. Those that look down on someone's guns are pretty small people, I think.

I've got room in my safe for whatever works for shotgunning. I don't have a gunroom, a humidore, snifters, or brandy, but, I have bunches of great memories and experiences from hunting and guiding for same over my life, and, at age 47, lots and lots to go. My setters and I know how to have a good time, and we do.
Best,
Ted