None of us here know exactly what was discussed between the two parties during all those conversations, for all we know the barrel lenght could have been mentioned several times or not at all. The specifics of the inspection period might have been discussed or not at all as well.

In every area regarding purchaser and seller the word inspection is undertood by all, to insure the item is as described and there are no undisclosed serious deviations. Do we now have to identify for everyone's protection not only what inspection period means, but the definition of buyer, refund, shipping, gauge, forearm, drop at heel, etc.

I recently purchased several guns over the course of a year from a big gun dealer on the net that were listed as new 99% demos, all were by the same maker. All were better than expected, and the last one was very dirty and used extensively. I sent him an email about it and he never replied to me. But from the beginning I never asked him for his personal definition of demo, so I chose not to pursue it. And I would never bad mouth him and broadcast it on any site. If some one asked me about him Ionly then would I relate my personal experiences, both good and bad.

If I bought a single trigger gun, received it, and decided I really wanted a double trigger instead, I would never try to return it without offering the seller reasonable compensation for his trouble. And if he simply said no to me, that's O.K., it was my fault not his.