Salopian-

I think it would be good for all of us here for you to take a peek into the possibilities in the UK.
The more choices the better.

For what I'm working on, I don't think higher brass is necessarily a good thing.
I'm looking at paper for three reasons, and note I'm running black powder in my 16b rifles.
-hull thickness
-no plastic fouling at throat of my rifles
-excellent gas seal at chamber walls

I have a sense that low brass hulls will withstand as much pressure as my rifles will handle without a problem, while offering a longer cylinder of paper. I'm assuming that a longer cylinder of paper will offer a better possibility of making a better gas seal.
Do also note that my cases get trimmed to about 1-5/8" for the rifles. Not much there but powder, a compact wad and seal card, and roundball.
These are short chambered guns, and I want to get as much paper in the mix as possible.

Chuck-

It does look like we're getting there pretty quickly doesn't it!
I've been looking at this come together and really, any way we slice it, we're looking at an eight to ten month lead time.
I think I can afford to save up a few extra nickels and take two or three thousand hulls for myself.
This collective gesture might also give the hull manufacturers and distributers something to think about on the topic of paper hulls. We might actually end up seeing more of them on the shelves some time in the future.

--Tinker