My Thanks once again to The Good Dr.There is a Book"Modern Sporting Gunnery" by Henry Sharp,Printed in London 1906.Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton,Kent & Co., Ltd. Mr Sharp said in the Preface,How fortunate he was that he was able to gain entree'to gun-works owned by a firm of world-wide reputation, (its a bit long for me to write all this... so I'll cut to the'Meat')..Messrs. Westley Richards opened their doors, and gave the 'Good Gent" free rein to look in every crook & nannie...I found that it was the kind of book that is a 'Classic"! I have brought futher copies over the years for 'Gifts" for fellow Gun-Rifle enthusiasts. Carol Barnes at Her Book-Store, See the AD' at the bottom of this page, has managed to locate several copies. It has everything a person who wants to read about Westley Richards,(Up to 1906)needs to know.It shows all the lock Mechanisims from Flint through to the "SIDE_LOCK" and of course the W/R Hand-Detachable Locks. Theres a Great chapter for the Ladies,Chapter 17,"Ladies in the Field", By Her Grace the Duchess of Bedford, (Good photo of "Her-Self".The Gun I have the photos of is No18721 Brm. Proof 1959. 2.3/4"chambers,28" bbls. Dove-tailed Lumps.Purdey DB Under-Bite, with a Hidden 3rd Bolt. 6lb.8oz. Sold New by Abercrombie & Fitch New York, 1961.Joseph Brazier.'Ashes' Locks...A best Quality SIDE_LOCK Build by the Best Birmingham Craftsmen to the High Standards of the London Trade!!!Maybe someone will be able to put some Names & Faces to the Gunmakers???cc/dt