Tom-if I may here- After careful read and re-read of this thread-I will say that had the Supremes been 9-0 (or even 7-2- Ginsberg and Souter- shoot, Alfred E. Newman (mad magazine) would have made a better Justice than either of those idiots) we might all "breathe easier" but we won the first game in the World Series- still potentially 6 more to go- what scares me is Barracks Osama Bahama Mama winning with the "assistance" from De Clinton Camp- all politics is based on "promises and deals" so if First Bitch Hillary delivers and Osama "be de new Potus dere Andy" you can bet your favorite LeFever that he will appoint her for the next seat on the Supremes- and with her "clout" in the Senate and following by De Demmecrats- well "Katie Bar The Door" best case scenario, from where I see things- McCain picks Wayne LaPierre for his running mate, Wayne agrees- John "gets the big one while POTUS" and Wayne is our Commander In Chief- sorry for the gloom and doom, I don't really want McCain to "bite the dust"- I give him his dues for the 5 and a half years he was guest of Uncle Ho in the Hanoi Hilton- but this Osama/Hillary allegiance scares me-and Clintons are "bulletproof"- look at all the "flack" they brushed off while Ol'Slick Willie The Draft Dodger was POTUS-un-believable- end of my rant- but the "From Our Cold Dead Hands" should be our watchword guys.

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 06/29/08 06:57 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..