April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Argo44, earlyriser, Ted Schefelbein, Fudd), 443 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,472
Posts545,153
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey , Jimmy , I see you ignore all the scientists and weather experts that disagree with you . I guess you sensor them. Sensoring seems to be a thing with radical leftists

1 member likes this: John Roberts
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ksauers1
Hey , Jimmy , I see you ignore all the scientists and weather experts that disagree with you . I guess you sensor them. Sensoring seems to be a thing with radical leftists
Who? The three %? And the people like Rush Limbaugh types? John was the one who came up with that idea. But, no, not really. Im waiting for them to say if last month was the hottest February on record. Let's wait and see. Things like this tragic fire make it worse. Good luck and take care.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 03/01/24 05:19 PM.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Marc Ret
This thread was begun to express concern and empathy for those affected by the devastating fires in TX. Perhaps y'all could ignore the emotionally unstable and stick to what's really important in this moment. Not every foolish post needs a response.

I suffer fools, poorly.

Sorry.

Best,
Ted

2 members like this: John Roberts, keith
Sidelock
Sidelock

I mentioned this because I remember the fire in Canada last summer that came south into places like New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. It came down further south where I am. That's the only reason I brought this up. But you guys, like always, have to act like a bunch of turds in a punch bowl. So, please ignore me too, will you? Thanks and good luck.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 03/01/24 09:19 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by keith
Originally Posted by Jimmy W
You can argue with every automobile manufacturer in the world because they are trying to stop greenhouse gases, NASA, major scientists in the world and every weather expert on whether the sky is falling. I'll stick with them over you. And as I said earlier, this affects so many other people in the surrounding states also, with the smoke. So, I pray for them too. And I also mentioned earlier that 90% of the forest fires in the world are caused BY HUMANS. Thank you for your input. Good luck.

In the U.S. at least, every Auto Manufacturer that has added pollution controls to their vehicles has done so only because of laws and government mandates. In the 1970's, Volvo stopped importing the 1800 ES to the U.S. because they did not wish to install power robbing pollution controls on a sports car. Tetraethyl lead was removed from gasoline only because of government mandates. That's not a bad thing, because there is no question that internal combustion engines produce harmful pollutants... just the same as the fossil fuel and nuclear power plants that are used to charge electric vehicles. Internal combustion engines have also helped mankind to enjoy the highest standard of living in history, and to grow enough food to feed a global population that was predicted to destroy the entire planet, another Sky is Falling prediction that hasn't happened. Famine is almost non-existent compared to 50 years ago when the population was half what it is now. One of the pollutants produced by engines is ozone, which is beneficial in very small amounts in the upper atmosphere, but not good in densely populated places like the Los Angeles basin. But our Auto Manufacturers are not installing catalytic converters and pollution controls because they are voluntarily trying to stop so-called greenhouse gasses. We will not solve the world's problems by giving up our wealth, freedom, and autonomy to China and the Globalists. I see you are in Florida now Jimmy. Did you walk there from Indiana, or did you drive or fly, and add to this big climate change problem?

Please stop claiming that every climate scientist and weather expert has bought into the Left's Climate Change propaganda. We have taken the time to repeatedly show you that is not true. And please stop claiming that last year was the hottest year on record when your own Al Gore graph shows that is simply not true. You deleted every post you made yesterday, but are now back again with your Liberal Democrat dogma, trying to get another Thread locked. It may be your religion, but some of us can actually read and comprehend the data. I can't thank you for your input when so much of it is not factual.

Every auto manufacturer in the world is manufacturing BATTERY POWERED CARS to cut global warming and reduce CO2 in the atmosphere. They are doing that voluntarily- not because it is a law. 2nd - I never claimed EVERY WEATHER SCIENTIST. I have said repeatedly that about 97% believe in climate change. Google it. So you missed that repeatedly. And Al Gore's charts never said any such thing. You can always GOOGLE anything I say. I deleted my posts because I thought it was best to forget it. But thanks to you and your sky is falling remark. I answered you. And as I said , I brought the subject up originally because a tragedy like this affects people elsewhere, too. And sure enough, today's FOX weather station said this fire had spread into Oklahoma. And you can also Google this: on March 14th they will let us know if February 2024 was the hottest February on record. They are alteady saying it was. So, you can lie all you want. And I'm not a Democrat. It's really funny that someone like Joe Biden is smarter than you are and calls people like you "a neanderthal". So, please , do like John says and put me on your ignore list. People have emailed and messaged me to say what a moron you are. Bottom line- lets have some feelings for all the people this tragedy affects. That's what I originally said.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 03/02/24 06:37 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

And another thing- if famine is nonexistent- why are 10,000 people ( or however many) a day entering the US daily and migrating to every country they can all over the world? Because of the climate change, the soil is destroyed, they can't grow food and have no drinkable water. WHERE IS YOUR HEAD? And one last thought.... I was reading this morning that both Texas Senators Ted Cruz, Cornyn and Governor Abbott, all republicans, have always said climate change was a hoaz. Especially Ted Cruz. Against about 70% of the population voters taken in a UT poll. NOW those three are asking for federal money, our tax dollars to shore up the coastline of Texas, because of future hurricanes which they expect to be stronger and the fact that they expect the ocean to rise by 2 to 5 inches by 2050. Why? You guessed it. Climate change. Ha-ha!! Now please, put me on your ignore list. You are so below me.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 03/02/24 06:26 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

And another thing- if famine is nonexistent- why are 10,000 people ( or however many) a day entering the US daily and migrating to every country they can all over the world? Because of the climate change....
Shirley, you jest. It's because they are illegal aliens, and the jimies here don't force felons to face consequences. Make a difference, move to mehico and open a cold soup cantina?

2 members like this: John Roberts, Ted Schefelbein
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

The prediction is Battery packs from electric cars will be an ecological disaster .and the carbon create by mining, shipping the material to be processed then shipping to be made into batteries then shipping to car mfg. There is no free ride and electric car production is mandated by the government .automaker are not making any money from electric cars ,they are highly subsidized.

2 members like this: John Roberts, Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

I believe that in the future they are saying that ALL CARS will be electric. Auto manufacturers worldwide are building electric cars now for stricter emission standards in the future. At least nine states are following California's goal of making it illegal to sell gasoline powered cars by 2035. I just don't understand why!! Oh!! Wait a minute!! CLIMATE CHANGE?? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Last edited by Jimmy W; 03/02/24 08:36 PM.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I believe that in the future they are saying that ALL CARS will be electric. Auto manufacturers worldwide are building electric cars now for stricter emission standards in the future. At least nine states are following California's goal of making it illegal to sell gasoline powered cars by 2035. I just don't understand why!! Oh!! Wait a minute!! CLIMATE CHANGE?? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

No, Jimmy-liberalism. It destroys everything it touches:

https://insideevs.com/news/693626/ford-cuts-ev-investment-after-losing-36000-usd-every-ev-sold-q3/

https://www.reuters.com/business/au...ipments-2024-f-150-lightning-2024-02-23/

https://www.thestreet.com/technology/ford-loses-nearly-60000-for-every-electric-vehicle-sold

The people at Ford motor company are about to discover that liberals actually hate them, and want them gone.

You will, too.

Best,
Ted

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.