May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (R Reynolds, ClapperZapper, Chantry), 768 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,618
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by mc
When you lengthen the metal on a forend with a specific tool you are filling the gap and tightening the forend .it like some times you guys have brain cells holding hands and are quite reasonable, then your braincells start clapping and you just start blabbering and attacking .go figure
]

Last edited by Jimmy W; 12/16/23 09:22 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

If you’re referring to me as having a bad day, you couldn’t be more wrong. Life’s good. Even suffering fools like the clown shoes gang, things couldn’t be better. Still relatively young, I can still see my feet and pecker (aka I’m not sporting a front butt), still active, still killing birds, hunting over fully trained dogs that have trouble keeping up with me.

ALL. IS. GOOD.

JimmyW, don’t be such dork and stop trying to chat about things you have no clue about.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

And that is not what I said jimmy ,unless you pull the forend wood you won't know if your forend iron has been adjusted.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by LeFusil
What’s your point Brent? What is the point of a BrentD? Just bouncing your gums constantly about shit you have no clue about? Thinking your un-informed opinion matters? Always running your mouth, constantly. Why don’t you seriously just sit back, STFU and learn something useful.

Let me explain something very clearly to you, while stepping down to that level of vocabulary you choose to learn just so you don't misunderstand.

I'll flap my gums about anything I want, anytime I want. I don't really give a [censored - come on man!] what you think. When it comes to flapping and shutting the [censored - come on man!] up, you could learn something by listening to yourself.

What do you know about the gun being worked on in the video? Does it appear to be a higher grade gun or a pretty standard even a lower grade boxlock? What is the guns actual dollar value?? Is it’s intrinsic value worth fitting up a new locking bolt or even having the locking bolt welded up and re-fitted to tighten the bite?
I’ll take the opinion of a trained gunmaker on that all day everyday over some Internet trained, former professor , self proclaimed gun wiz kid has been that never was.
Have you ever fitted up a new locking bolt? Fitted up a welded hook or locking bolt? I certainly have. I know the time and skill involved. What’s your work experience like doing a job like this?? We’re all dying to know.
If this specific gun happened to be off the face…would it be worth the time to either make a new pin + the time to put the barrels down onto the action? A proper rejoint or tightening of the bite could cost in excess of $1k….is this gun worth that kind of effort?? You seem to know everything about the gun in question. You always seem to have some stupid snarky retort or answer. Fact of the matter is, you, as usual, have no idea what you’re talking about. Acting like you’re the smartest guy in the room has always been tiresome. You probably sit around at night wondering why so many people don’t like your dumb ass. Not hard to figure out.

Do you recall where I offered an opinion on the correct way to do this job? Of course not. You made it up.

Can you point out where, in this video that any of this issue about gun value relative to the method of repair is mentioned? Of course not.

It's interesting you don't go after Gil for basically pointing out exactly the same things I did.

Maybe you should spend some quality time pondering what people don't like your dumb ass either. What the [censored - come on man!] is wrong with you anyway?

Here, Fuse, flap your gums at this again. It was humorous the first time. I'm sure it will be again. Remember? Let's hear it. Come on now, let it all hang out. Again.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

Sidelock
Sidelock

BrentD, you unhinged windbag.😂😂.

Sidelock
Sidelock

BrentD, you unhinged windbag.😂😂. STFU you gum flapping moron.

Listen to yourself. If ever there was a windbag, it is you. Check your word count. And remember - I'll type whatever the [censored - come on man!] I want. You got it?

_________

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof

Listen to yourself. If ever there was a windbag, it is you. Check your word count. And remember - I'll type whatever the [censored - come on man!] I want. You got it?

No. I don’t got it. You got it, moron?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof

No. I don’t got it. You got it, moron?

You're doing a great job of making my point.

_________

Sidelock
Sidelock

You’ve been making my point for years with your 6,370 post of hot garbage, soon to be 6,371. Keep it up! I get the feeling you’re losing your cool….like if I was there with you, you might just try and take a swing at me😂😂😂

Sidelock
Sidelock

You’ve been making my point for years with your 6,370 post of hot garbage, soon to be 6,371. Keep it up! I get the feeling you’re losing your cool….like if I was there with you, you might just try and take a swing at me😂😂😂

You bet. I'm going to post like crazy now, just to irritate the shit out of you. It's all due to you. Congratulations.

Meanwhile you could point out where I offered an opinion on the value of this repair method - but you can't because I never did. Obviously, you lost your mind.

Or you could point out at what point in that video either of them say this this should be reserved for cheap, junk guns? But you can't because they don't. So basically, you haven't got a leg to stand on other than attack me for the hell of it. Which you do a lot. And that's fine. But when it comes to being a moron, few can be more moronic than you.

So, let's see you post up some more made up garbage. Come on now you can do it. Your fuse is short and hot today....:)

_________

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.