May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (Jim585, bushveld, KDGJ, LGF, 2 invisible), 493 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,453
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

once again keith, your elequence and quest for truth here, is as always far beyond my poor quality to add or detract...

i am but a humble, identified, hobby gun dealer, who gets along as best i can in the ever growing competitive harshness, that is quite evident here, on this once fine forum...where gentlemen, proud of their names and reputations, used to discuss the aspects of a favorite hobby...classic sxs shotguns...

and yes, a trade of product for money would happen here from time to time...without the jealous, nameless, mal contents, ( aka mc's), who seem to delight in expressing their negative two cents...to what purpose, i know not...

Last edited by ed good; 11/28/23 09:19 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

an steve...why you trashin my sales thread here...

if you wanna fight with keith or tell how wonderful you are, then by awl means, have at hit...

but, please don do hit here...

some might consider your he havior here rude an ungentlemanly like...

by the way, you still got dat fony pony tale?

Last edited by ed good; 11/29/23 08:53 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ed good
an steve...why you trashin my sales thread here...

if you wanna fight with keith or tell how wonderful you are, then by awl means, have at hit...

but, please don do hit here...

some might consider your hehavior here rude an ungentlemanly like...

by the way, you still got dat pony tale?

ed, careful you might dehydrate crying all those crocodile tears.

Got that clapped out clunker dumped on some poor sucker yet?

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith Keith Keith ,if edd followed his own rules and comments were backed by fact that would be one thing.edd has disrupted more sale adds then just about anyone with his buyer beware watch out for light imported guns having barrels with crap wall thickness his 30/90 rule that he won't post on his gun sales,he made the comment on a 20 bore that was 5.5 pounds was to light and buyer beware ,did edd know the facts of the gun was it in proof ,barrel wall thickness, original chamber length? Nope just buyer beware just trying to shut down competition.good luck backing edd .and you shouldn't let Steve live rent free in your head

1 member likes this: battle
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by mc
Keith Keith Keith ,if edd followed his own rules and comments were backed by fact that would be one thing.edd has disrupted more sale adds then just about anyone with his buyer beware watch out for light imported guns having barrels with crap wall thickness his 30/90 rule that he won't post on his gun sales,he made the comment on a 20 bore that was 5.5 pounds was to light and buyer beware ,did edd know the facts of the gun was it in proof ,barrel wall thickness, original chamber length? Nope just buyer beware just trying to shut down competition.good luck backing edd .and you shouldn't let Steve live rent free in your head

Mark, Mark, Mark, You are sadly very wrong. Ed only made one negative comment in the For Sale forum concerning a "buyer beware" warning about a "light imported gun having barrels with crap wall thickness" which may have violated his 30/90 or 90/30 rule. And that was about the Tolley 20 ga. that battle sold recently. Were you paying attention when I reminded you and the others who were carrying out your vendetta to punish Ed for his "buyer beware" comment that while technically wrong, maybe it was justified?

I said that it didn't take much searching to find multiple posts made by battle that disparaged Ed and the guns he sells. I quoted Shakespeare by saying maybe we should consider that "past is prologue". That means that perhaps battle brought on Ed's single "buyer beware" comment as a result of him repeatedly bashing Ed. I'll make it real simple for you. Maybe battle's insults came back to bite him in the ass, and maybe he deserved it. And maybe he should stop playing the victim when he started things by insulting Ed numerous times in the past.

I have also pointed out that I am not backing Ed or defending him. Ed does a pretty good job of defending himself, even when he is being gang tackled by a bunch of hypocrites who would cry like babies if he and jOe did the exact same thing that you are doing, along with the Nutty Professor and the other phonies. It really pains me to say that to you, because I agree with you on most other things, especially our Gun Rights.

Have you seen Ed's comments in some recent For Sale ads posted by battle? Ed is being the bigger man by merely posting "nice gun", and bringing his ads to the top.

I also don't have Stevie the Free Advertising Gunsmith living rent free in my head. Is Ed living rent free in your head, or do you simply dislike him? I merely pointed out that you obviously weren't being honest about your motivation for making rude comments about refinished or otherwise altered guns when you don't do the same thing when Stevie advertises refinished guns here. And it wasn't me who sent Stevie a PM to brag about adding even more Free Advertising to my Tagline while publicly posting about integrity... all while knowingly screwing Dave out of quite a few $12.00 fees for sales made as a result.

Unlike you guys who act all innocent and pretend to be interested in Ed's guns just so you can keep on trying to disrupt his sales, I can admit that I jab Stevie about his/her Free Advertising because I don't like him/her. Give me an hour or two and I can give you many good reasons. But here are Stevie's own words from last year in reply to me pointing out his/her Free Advertising without paying Dave his $48.00 due for 4 guns imported for board members:

Originally Posted by SKB
billie, you underestimate things. I imported way, way more than 4 guns for board members this shipment, by several fold.

I can also show you the posts from the 4 board members who paid Stevie big money to import those 4 guns. It was Stevie who bragged that he/she imported "way more... by several fold"

Is that integrity Mark? Is that the sort of behavior you wish to defend here, and make excuses for? Stevie shot himself/herself in the foot by sending me that PM, which Dave and everyone else who reads this is now aware of. Bragging about integrity while sending unsolicited PM's to goad me about screwing Dave is about as low and stupid as you can get.

"Hoist by his (or her) own Petard". That's another line from Shakespeare. It means being blown up by your own bomb or mortar. Isn't it great to be able to come to Doublegunshop forums to see lessons from Shakespeare are still relevant in 2023 Mark?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, I only pointed out to ed if he didn't know that 20 gauge L.C. Smith's of that vintage did not have 2 3/4" chambers. No matter what I or anyone else says, if someone wants that gun then they will contact ed and make a deal. I didn't bad mouth about the gun which I later stated was a nice gun with a straight stock which had to be special ordered. I never once said anything about ed or anyone else's guns, the only guns I know about are L.C. Smith's. And yes the rules do state that unless inquiring about the gun you should not make negative comments about it, so sorry for that.

David

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by keith
[quote=mc]Keith Keith Keith ,if edd followed his own rules and comments were backed by fact that would be one thing.edd has disrupted more sale adds then just about anyone with his buyer beware watch out for light imported guns having barrels with crap wall thickness his 30/90 rule that he won't post on his gun sales,he made the comment on a 20 bore that was 5.5 pounds was to light and buyer beware ,did edd know the facts of the gun was it in proof ,barrel wall thickness, original chamber length? Nope just buyer beware just trying to shut down competition.good luck backing edd .and you shouldn't let Steve live rent free in your head

Mark, Mark, Mark, You are sadly very wrong. Ed only made one negative comment in the For Sale forum concerning a "buyer beware" warning about a "light imported gun having barrels with crap wall thickness" which may have violated his 30/90 or 90/30 rule. And that was about the Tolley 20 ga. that battle sold recently. Were you paying attention when I reminded you and the others who were carrying out your vendetta to punish Ed for his "buyer beware" comment that while technically wrong, maybe it was justified?

Mr. Keith...

"crap wall thickness" ???

Wall thickness was provided to Mr. Ed as quoted...

Minimum walls are (R) .33 - (L) .34

Now Ed, are you a serious buyer? If those numbers don't check out send it back for full refund offered to anyone here.

So to you those are crap wall thickness measurements? And please if you respond, just give us the CLIFF NOTES version of your reply.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

ah never said nuttin bout no crap wall thicknesses...dat ah recall...

an ah only issued "buyer beware" warning when un named, un known seller here was evasive when asked multipe times about barrel wall thicknesses...

info was finally provided, after much to do an pontification...

an yall beatin ah dead hoss here...

cause battle an ah decided to make peace by ignoring each others threads an posts......

but, ah really like that little 20 bore a&n gon he got fur sale here...

ah did send ah pm expressing interest, but got no reply...

which is ok by me...

Last edited by ed good; 11/29/23 09:24 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ed good
ah never said nuttin bout no crap wall thicknesses...dat ah recall...

an ah only issued "buyer beware" warning when un named, un known seller here was evasive when asked multipe times about barrel wall thicknesses...

info was finally provided, after much to do an pontification...

an yall beatin ah dead hoss here...

cause battle an ah decided to make peace by ignoring each others threads an posts......

but, ah really like that little 20 bore a&n gon he got fur sale here...

ah did send ah pm expressing interest, but got no reply...

which is ok by me...

Yes Ed my previous post was directed at Keith. He stated the barrels were "crap wall thickness".

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by battle
Yes Ed my previous post was directed at Keith. He stated the barrels were "crap wall thickness".

Uh, no battle...

Put your reading glasses on and go back to see that I was merely quoting mc, who used the term "crap wall thickness". I repeated Mark's words when I was addressing some incorrect assertions he made to try justifying the repeated gang trolling and dumping on Ed's For Sale ads.

To this day, all I know is that you gave minimum wall thickness numbers for that now sold 20 gauge Tolley, which could be very good, or very bad, depending upon where they are. Even if I had been an interested buyer, I would never have dumped on your ad or sale. It's a moot point now anyway. Nice to hear you and Ed have called a truce. But I predict that Ed will still have problems with some others that won't stop until Dave steps on them.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.