Winchester 101/23 shotgun case. For a sbs or o/u with bbls to 28". Has a block to block it back to a shorter length. Has the key too. This is an original Winchester gun case. The exterior is the Winchester green cloth with the name Winchester. The interior is the green velour, plush fabric. Has an accessory compartment and a compartment for an oil bottle. The exterior fabric is perfect. The interior fabric has a couple of stains in the bbl compartment and one it the compartment for the stock/action. Most likely light oil or something. I have not tried to remove them but nothing bad and as you would expect to see by putting a gun in it.  These cases are very hard to find and this one is very nice. The guns are easy to find, not so much on the cases. Here is your chance to get the proper case for your gun. Has the key too! $275  plus shipping via ups. Rate with vary with states, inquire. John Boyd/Houston, TX

Please note: I do not have a picture posting site, so I am happy to email you photos direct. PM me for your email address. Or email me at arrieta2@sbcglobal.net and I will forward them to you.

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971