I have for sale a really nice and very well done Parker VHE number 220099 (all numbers matching) in 12 gauge with 1 1/2 frame. Let me start by saying the person I got the gun from said that Mr. Bachelder restored the gun many years ago and it hadn't been fired since the restoration. Having myself had a gun restored by Mr. Bachelder years ago I would have to say it certainly appears to be his work but I have no documentation other than the man's word. He was not a dealer and didn't know other gunsmiths I mentioned but he knew Mr. Bachelder's name. The gun has 30 inch barrels with 2 1/2 inch original chambers. Right bore measures .734 with .024 of constriction. The left bore measures .733 with .037 of constriction. The ejectors are strong and well timed. The bores are excellent condition and these barrels ring as well as any I've ever had. Barrels are tight on face with no movement even with forend removed. Top lever is slightly right of center as you can see in the pictures. Stock dimensions are a 1 1/2 X 2 7/8 X 14 3/8 over a dogs head butt plate. The case colors have a protective coating and this is another reason I believe it is Mr. Bachelders work. When he did my gun he said he coated it with Tru-oil thinned 50% to protect it. This coating does make the case coloring "pop" and from my experience it does a good job of protecting the case coloring. Price of the gun is $2750 plus $50 shipping to your FFL. There is a three day non-firing inspection period with the buyer paying shipping charges if returned. This will make someone a very nice gun that they can shoot and be proud of. Contact me a esetter5@me.com with any questions you might have.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XCprJKz.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mVXkDvh.jpg[/img]