March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Borderbill, ChiefAmungum, JDH, KDGJ, Marc Ret, 1 invisible), 366 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,989
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

if you are a citizen of a state with one or two dim senators, like i am...lobby the hell out of them, by putting the fear of losing the 2022 election into their pandering souls...

other than that, what more can we do now? except hope for a miracle...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

We all knew this was coming. We were told it was coming. I find it interesting that the usual Biden/Dem party supporters of this board are so far silent.
I know, they will chime in with “its only assault weapons” (whatever that means since there is no legal definition for semi automatic forearms) what’s the big deal. No one needs them anyway.
Or: they only want to register them. Not take them away.
Or : its only registration, not confiscation.
Or: you only need a psych exam, what’s the big deal?
Or: you only have to buy insurance, and from the government so that’s cheaper, so whats the bog deal?
Stevie Wonder could see this coming.

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

2 members like this: keith, mc
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, Brian, the Biden supporters are rather quiet. One of them that posts here very frequently ( to the tune of 10,883 posts so far ) cheerfully admits on another gun/shooting forum that he gladly voted for Biden and supports the new administration. Very strange.

1 member likes this: keith
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Brian
We all knew this was coming. We were told it was coming. I find it interesting that the usual Biden/Dem party supporters of this board are so far silent....

I find that silence from the Biden supporters interesting too, and revealing as well. But you aren't allowed to tell the truth about that. In addition to the one btdst mentions above, who could forget the self-described "Independent Moderate" who crowed for several days straight when he falsely claimed Donald Trump was going to turn on gun owners, and raise the legal age to buy long guns?

Then there were a few who cried and wrung their hands over Wayne LaPierre of the NRA getting a decent salary and some nice suits and perks for doing a great job, yet remaining totally silent about exorbitant speaking fees paid to the Clintons, or the massive salary Biden's son got for being on the Board of Directors of a Ukranian gas company, after Daddy got a mean old Ukranian prosecutor fired for looking into corruption.

But they won't be totally silent... You can bet your ass they will cry to Dave that you and I are alienating valued members by pointing out how they are helping anti-gun Democrats slowly eliminate our 2nd Amendment Rights. The other "tool" frequently used is to just disrupt gun rights threads so they get locked or deleted. Same old same old...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I hope his is the first door kicked in during the middle of the night by the gun confiscation gestapo.

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
1 member likes this: keith
Sidelock
Sidelock

The Chinese have accurately called them who they are, noted after the b1tch slapping Tony Blinken and staff received at the hands of the Chinese delegation in Alaska. “Baizuo”.

https://wentworthreport.com/2021/03/20/the-chinese-have-the-western-left-nailed-baizuo/

It is who they are, every one of them, our own quiet at the moment little band of them as well.

Best,
Ted

Last edited by Ted Schefelbein; 03/20/21 11:15 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well now Ted, didn't you know that this is how slip-n-fall is reestablishing world credibility. I noticed the russians are also trembling, giving up their nuk ambitions if jo agrees to debate vlad to the bone. May you folks have a quiet and calm summer, relative to whatever is supposed to be the new normal.

1 member likes this: Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not three months in to the Presidency, we have the disaster in Alaska, the crisis at the border, Ford Motor Company realizing that the teeth put into the new trade bill have been pulled by the Harris administration, and moving production to Mexico, a fresh attempt on the second amendment (of course, when you have stupid Baizuo RIGHT HERE proclaiming a woman’s right to kill her baby trumps the second amendment) wholesale assault on the employees of the energy sector, with an outstanding demonstration in Texas of what happens when you rely on green energy (morons) and pretty much every bad actor State, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, etc. declining the overtures of the Harris administration, realizing it is weak and stupid.

Thought the boy and I would participate in a buddy trap league this spring, but, I really wonder if I can come up with the 42 lousy boxes of trap loads it would take. Hunting loads, I’m good on, at least a lifetime on hand. I’ve been helping friends out with .22 rimfire, have more than enough of that, too.

Happy summer to you too, Craig. The money I used to send to the the Republican Party all goes to the Convention of States effort.

Best,
Ted

Last edited by Ted Schefelbein; 03/20/21 12:30 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

What's the "Convention of States" movement?...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Geo. Newbern
What's the "Convention of States" movement?...Geo

https://conventionofstates.com/

Elimination of career bureaucrats through mandatory term limits, and law requiring the budget be balanced.

Simple, elegant, to the point, and vehemently opposed by Baizuo everywhere.

Best,
Ted

Last edited by Ted Schefelbein; 03/20/21 01:45 PM.
1 member likes this: Geo. Newbern
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.