March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Ian Forrester, jake van dyke, Marc Ret, MattH, 2 invisible), 827 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD
The simplest answer to your question, Lloyd, is to simply call your local BATF office and ask. I find them more than happy to answer such questions.
Do they provide documentation that shippers will honor?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by craigd
The simplest answer to your question, Lloyd, is to simply call your local BATF office and ask. I find them more than happy to answer such questions.
Do they provide documentation that shippers will honor?

That depends. In one case recently, of selling a pistol f2f with an out of state ex-FBI agent, I simply arranged to have BATF speak to him directly on my phone. End of the BS right there. Shippers do not have to ship it. BATF will tell you if the CAN ship it. For example, UPS Stores will not ship guns. But UPS hubs will. It's a company thing.

I have been shipping primers without a problem. I'm comfortable that I'm legal. I have not shipped powder.

I would just call BATF for starters. I doubt you will have a problem with FedEx or UPS hubs if you know the law. But again, company policy may vary.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

JDH Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

When HR 127 is made law by the Democrats will it be panic buying or panic selling? I don't think you will have to call the BATF, most likely they'll be calling you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by JDH
When HR 127 is made law by the Democrats will it be panic buying or panic selling? I don't think you will have to call the BATF, most likely they'll be calling you.

Want to make a wager on that?

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Things are really bad here. Recently someone broke into our oldest sporting goods store and stole three photographs of guns.

2 members like this: Ted Schefelbein, KDGJ
Sidelock
Sidelock

At the rate things are going shooting will become a spectator sport....with admission just to watch.

KY Jon Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I heard of a shooter who was caught looking a pictures of primers on the shelf of a gun store. His wife was not amused.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have been shipping primers without a problem. I'm comfortable that I'm legal. I have not shipped powder.

Are you shipping them as Haz-mat? Its my understanding ammunition is ok under 66lbs with ORM-D but primers and powder must go Haz-mat.
Is that incorrect?

Bill Johnson
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have plenty of large rifle and magnum large rifle primers. I surely wish I could find some magnum small pistol primers but not at the prices they are going for. Think I'll just wait it out.

JDH Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sure, I bet your in denial.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.