March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Borderbill, damascus, Jason Dubois, gunmaker, 2 invisible), 334 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,001
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry for the delay nca225, I was out exercising my right under the Second Amendment to chase woodcock with a shotgun.

At least I understand that right applies to the guy who chooses to hunt or target shoot with an AR type rifle as well.

Didn't cross paths with anyone with an AR, but it is nice to know that if I have their back supporting our rights they will have mine.

And yes, I do know what stipulate means. At least two different attorneys' did just that when they saw me in the witness waiting room.

I just wanted to see if you were willing to engage without insults or talking-points. You did that, but then you couldn't help yourself. You just had to post the link with the definition. All good as they say. We just agree to disagree.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Forgive me Woodsman, it seemed from your response that you either didn't realize I wasn't disputing what Biden's plan was, or that you were just interested in trying to one-up me along the lines of what you accused me of. But yeah, all good as they say.

Last edited by nca225; 01/01/21 03:01 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225

....I am uncomfortable trading....

....I am also reluctant to....

....I do hope that you see where my point was and that this clears it up for you.

One would need a pretty thrifty allocation of brain cells to hope that you might have a point. What happens tomorrow when you are less reluctant or more comfortable in your hypocritical skin.

Let me make a point that would make you understand and respect. I am uncomfortable trading your lies for the hope-n-change of a yet to be seen progressive US of A, and I am reluctant to believe the slightest comment from you about any betterment bidens speech writers can offer to the country.

happi holidaze

Sidelock
Sidelock

So what.

You feel better for getting a chance to be two clever by half again thrifty? That just gives me an opportunity to respond that I couldn't give less of a fu@k about what you think, or what bothers you, or what you problems you have or whatever even becomes of you. Couldn't care less about any of that. Although to be honest, in the allocation of brain cells, if the outcome turned out to be disastrous, I would think it appropriate.

I feel better now too, even though we are sharing the same boat.

Last edited by nca225; 01/01/21 04:57 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

So what.

You feel better for getting a chance to be two clever by half again thrifty? That just gives me an opportunity to respond that I couldn't give less of a fu@k about what you think, or what bothers you, or what you problems you have or whatever even becomes of you. Couldn't care less about any of that. Although to be honest, in the allocation of brain cells, if the outcome turned out to be disastrous, I would think it appropriate.

I feel better now too, even though we are sharing the same boat.

Should be stickied everywhere, to clarify the progressive, BLM (burn, loot, murder) new liberal movement, for those that still dont grasp what changed between now and the wag the dog moment of Bill Clinton bombing an aspirin factory in the Mideast.

Id suggest you show up in the pink knit fashion statement hat of your movement in DC on January 6th, but, I dont hate you as much as you hate us.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Are you anticipating violence on the 6th ted?

Sidelock
Sidelock

....I couldn't give less of a fu@k about what you think, or what bothers you, or what you problems you have or whatever even becomes of you. Couldn't care less about any of that....

I guess I snipped out they right parts of your quote, and just left the content of your character.

Of all the points you brought up, not one was under threat by action or rhetoric from President Trump, and all are dnc talking points. If thats all you have, then it should be apparent to even you, that if your emotions arent shared, then they should be resisted at all opportunities.

hapi hollowdaze

Sidelock
Sidelock

Are you anticipating violence on the 6th ted?

Please direct policy questions to thousand currents.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

Of all the points you brought up, not one was under threat by action or rhetoric from President Trump, and all are dnc talking points. If thats all you have, then it should be apparent to even you, that if your emotions arent shared, then they should be resisted at all opportunities.

Glad to see you still keep it as a point of pride to be as ignorant as possible thrifty.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ignorant? When were you ever authorized to use the word pride in such an offensive manner. Dog whistles, coloring books for those without without pride.

Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.