March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Licensed to kill, Little Creek, FallCreekFan, Karl Graebner, KDGJ, Argo44), 803 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,376
Posts544,023
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Truth is we don't trust either side...Geo

Amen to that Geo.

In case you are wondering here is why my side doesn't trust you:

Do you think, just possibly, that the distrust you get is because when presented with facts, your side pops up "alternative" ones?

For instance, when presented with the fact that the inauguration in 2017 was poorly attended, your side comes out with the alternative fact that it was the most highly attended inauguration in history. A demonstrable lie, that your side defended.

This is just one of a legion of "alternative" facts from the drumpf era.

Arguing Alternative facts do not generate gererate an environment of trust nor should they. It is a disservice to truth and reality to even give alternative facts air time.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman...sh=78dd2c5b5b51

And by voting for drumpf that is something you support, thereby making you part of the problem.

Also, you might want to realize as well, that the people of a free and democratic society tend to look poorly upon and distrust those in their ranks that would discard those principles and seek to install a tyrant over the will of the people.

That is what your side is doing as well.

And for instance why would we ever trust your side with what you did with Meritt Garland and the McConnell Rule and then forgot about it when it came to filling RBGs seat.

This sh!t is not going to be forgotten.

Hopefully you can understand now, by thoughtful consideration that this is just the start of a cascading event leading to the denigration that America is experiencing.

This is just one of many faults of supporting drumpf, but at least now you have an idea of why all the contempt and distrust.

So if you want to be trusted, abandon your support for this entirely.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

well, if ruthie can have ah seat in perpetuity, den why not udders...like say roger b. taney?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

If the tables had been turned, and Chuck Schumer was the Senate majority leader he would have held hearings and a vote to fill that seat with a liberal judge. Election or no election.

Anybody who doesn't believe that is incredibly naive.

People in a free and democratic society tend to look poorly upon and should prosecute those in their ranks who get duped by Communist Chinese spies or do business with an adversary for financial gain. But according to Joe, they are a competitor not an adversary right?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: OldMaineWoodsman
If the tables had been turned, and Chuck Schumer was the Senate majority leader he would have held hearings and a vote to fill that seat with a liberal judge. Election or no election.

And if that were the case that would have been the will of the people right?. As they say, elections have consequences. We're stuck with the ones we got already.

Last edited by nca225; 12/31/20 03:31 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225

Actually I never accused you of directly buying guns stolen from murdered jews. My words are right there in my post# 588656. More lies from you princess. I did point out how you knowingly and intentionally did business with Gene the nazi all those years knowing what he was and then even while he was cheering on the death of jews, that still gave you no pause from doing business with him. Probably because you share the same sympathies. Show us where I am wrong on this.

Also are you suggesting that I got Dave to delete all those memorial threads of Republicans who died by their own ignorance? I think you know me better than that.

Oh, BTW, you should look up what a poll tax is. Your idea of the making people pay for a background check to vote is unconstitutional on its face. That you would even suggest that it is constitutional at all reveals your vast stupidity.

Being stupid, false, ignorant and hypocritical is no way to go through life princess.

No Sissy Chrissy, you are lying again, You repeatedly accused me of doing business with Gene when I supposedly knew that some of the guns he smuggled out of Germany had belonged to Jews. That one post here is just a small fraction of the many times that you Bob Cash and other lying Libtards have attempted to call me a Nazi or tar me as a Nazi sympathizer. I repeatedly informed you that the reason I went to his house in 1991 was to try to buy a bolt stop for a Siamese Mauser action that I was converting to .47-70. And I told you I didn't buy anything. He wasn't feeling well enough to go look for one. But that never stopped you from trying many more time to say I am a Nazi, etc. Yet here you are, once again falsely claiming that I did business with him.

But again, it is the nature of Libtards to tell outright lies in order to make a point. And no, I never suggested that it was you who asked Dave to delete the crap you posted in the Silent Doubles forum. I know you were proud of being dishonest about your assertions that Trump and Republicans encouraged people to not wear masks, or told them to drink bleach, or any of the other lies you repeated. You also seem awfully concerned about the number of people who attended the 2016 Inauguration. I do not recall anyone here ever even mentioning it before today. I do know there were several Threads celebrating the fact that Trump won in 2016, including one started by Dave Weber. I don't think Dave or the majority here will be celebrating having a demented anti-gunner who won due to election fraud.

I don't believe that my idea for a fee based background check on voters every election is a poll tax, any more than an FFL transfer and NICS Check is a 2nd Amendment tax. It is simply what Liberal Democrats consider a reasonable check on crime. They think it is so reasonable that they say we should have to do that fee based transfer and background check even if we wish to give a gun to our children... which you and Queen Stevie will never have to worry about, because you will never have children.

And we are certainly thankful that you have removed yourselves from the gene pool.

Since election fraud and voting while ineligible is a federal crime, my idea is just common sense. Election fraud is not a victimless crime. Millions will suffer if Biden/Harris get their way. Taxes will increase again, health care costs will skyrocket again, jobs will go overseas, Corporations will move operations abroad again, ISIS and radical Islam will come back, our gun rights will be threatened, and Iran will have a much easier time getting nuclear weapons... just to name a few recent Democrat failures. Background checks for voters is something that needs to be done to secure our elections. Anything less is a disservice to actual eligible citizens whose votes are nullified by illegals and dead people voting, etc.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan

We don't need pity .............what we need is honest elections and poll workers.

SRH

According to your Governor and Secretary of State... you already do.

I believe them every bit as much as I believe you.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

We don't need pity .............what we need is honest elections and poll workers.

SRH

According to your Governor and Secretary of State... you already do.

I believe them every bit as much as I believe you.

SRH

Oh, they must be liberal Dems then.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Sissy Chrissy, I know it is no longer possible to prove that you claimed the Russians/Putin "changed" the outcome of the 2016 election. You know damn well that post was deleted. It was in one of the Threads that Dave deleted entirely that you posted in the Silent Doubles forum, where I repeatedly asked you to show us your proof. And if you have evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to change the election, then why didn't you give it to Mueller??? I also asked you that. You have nothing.

Voter I.D. laws do nothing to disenfranchise anyone. In fact, they are no more unconstitutional than my idea to charge voters a small fee of say $25 to $50 every election to do a background check to insure legal eligibility, just as we are required to to to exercise our 2nd Amendment Rights.

But we are still waiting for you to prove what you claimed about me and the German Gunsmith. You obviously saved evidence and QUOTES Sissy Chrissy. You repeatedly say I knowingly bought guns that the Nazi's took from dead Jews. Show us the proof. It gets a bit tiresome so often going back and proving what you Libtards actually said, but when I ask for proof, you all run away or try to change the subject.

Do not ever ask me to show proof of anything until you do that.

Actually I never accused you of directly buying guns stolen from murdered jews. My words are right there in my post# 588656. More lies from you princess. I did point out how you knowingly and intentionally did business with Gene the nazi all those years knowing what he was and then even while he was cheering on the death of jews, that still gave you no pause from doing business with him. Probably because you share the same sympathies. Show us where I am wrong on this.

Don't really know why I'm defending Keith but this Nazi stuff is just stupid. You know that all Americans "did business" with Nazis after the war. You know that one of the most important figures of the US space race was Wernher von Braun, one of the main guys who developed the V2 rocket for Hitler. You know that he and 1400 or so of his Nazi companions in rocket development were secretly brought over the US after the war to jump start the US missile and rocket programs. And that's just one small area of business and tech. It sure wasn't the only one.

This thread has been rather amusing. Everyone with the exception of OMW, in their silos, ears plugged with their fingers but yelling at the top of their voices. The only difference between the Left and the Right is the Right have facts on their side while the Left uses cancel culture to hide their inconvenient truths.

But the best part is none of you are convincing anyone of anything. That's not how on-line stuff works. You'd sway more people to your points of view if you spent $1000 on FB ads. LOL

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

No Sissy Chrissy, you are lying again, You repeatedly accused me of doing business with Gene when I supposedly knew that some of the guns he smuggled out of Germany had belonged to Jews.

Well now we have some honesty from you. This is exactly what I am accusing you of. Doing business a known Nazi because you yourself are a nazi and sympathize with him. I never stated that you bought guns off of him like you accused me of in post# 588661

This is Sissy Chrissy nca225's chance to prove that I am lying, and that I bought German guns from a Nazi, or that I am a Nazi.
So first you spread the lie that I said you bought guns of Gene. Now when I caught you in that lie, you backpeddle get flustered and admit the truth. Your dancing sucks more then a person with two left feet.

That one post here is just a small fraction of the many times that you Bob Cash and other lying Libtards have attempted to call me a Nazi or tar me as a Nazi sympathizer. I repeatedly informed you that the reason I went to his house in 1991 was to try to buy a bolt stop for a Siamese Mauser action that I was converting to .47-70. And I told you I didn't buy anything. He wasn't feeling well enough to go look for one. But that never stopped you from trying many more time to say I am a Nazi, etc. Yet here you are, once again falsely claiming that I did business with him.

What do you think this proves? So you didnt do business with Gene the Nazi that specific day because he wasnt feeling to well. So it was his personal health that put an end to your transaction and not your conscience raising red flags from proceeding further while Gene the nazi is cheering on the death of Jews from falling SCUD missiles. Well, your conscience didn't kick in because you don't have one as a nazi sympathizer.

Do you even realize the shortcomings and character flaws you are implicitly admitting to? Do you even think about what you write? Clearly not when Ive got you agitated with the truth. You prove my point each and every time you try to defend yourself princess.

I don't believe that my idea for a fee based background check on voters every election is a poll tax, any more than an FFL transfer and NICS Check is a 2nd Amendment tax.

Doesnt matter you think, even if you were capable of thinking. Law is pretty clear that what you are proposing is a poll tax and thats dead on arrival. But then again its not surprising that nazi keith wants to take a page from Jim Crows notebook!

Ive asked you before, please keep this up. Allowing me endless opportunities to point this stuff out is very entertaining to me. That, in combination with watching you cry yourself sleep every night over the phantom fraud, kind of makes this pandemic bearable.

Last edited by nca225; 12/31/20 06:29 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

My only contribution to this thread was in agreement with George.
I don't care about the other stuff.
I would extend pity to any person of any party that had to endure months of continuous political advertisement.

Now I understand the disease has spread to all of the neighboring states as well.
So I extend pity to them too.
We treat mongrel dogs on the way to the euthanizing booth better.I

If I were to have given any advice to the original poster, I would clearly have said, "Consider blooming where you are planted".

Out there doing it best I can.
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.