Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Sissy Chrissy wants evidence of election fraud in the November 2020 election. I'd be happy to oblige, other than the screen shot of thew Wayne County, Michigan board of elections PC that was posted here shortly after the election showing all of those Democrats registered that were born in 1900. The Libtards here managed to get Dave to delete that. And you never did tell us why you Libtards really oppose voter I.D. laws.

However, first I want to see evidence that Putin and the Russians changed the outcome of the 2016 election. Those of you who now vehemently deny election fraud couldn't stop crying about it four years ago.

About Wayne County...

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/m...nty/6195468002/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fact...gan/6201900002/

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020...d00b1b45192876a

Now, onto why the opposition to voter ID laws. The answer to that is because the fundamental right to vote should not depend on how prepared one is to exercise it. That just disenfranchises the voter. If you want to prevent fraud, root it out when it occurs not by putting obstacles to the act of voting.

Laslty, please reproduce where I ever said that the Russians/Putin "changed" the outcome. Thats not possible to prove and you know it. What I have been saying, and what you are intentional and misleadingly spinning, is that the russians aided the drumpf campaign, the drumpf campaign accepted its help and then concealed that from the american people. Big difference.

So be a big princess now and show us where I ever said the Russians actually changed the outcome. With the post# as well to ensure accuracy.

Last edited by nca225; 12/31/20 02:18 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Your point?? That hacking is possible was widely known and discussed before the election. That it occurred in Georgia and changed the outcome has never even been remotely considered by anyone not caught up in Trump's alternative universe. Pull your head out.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sissy Chrissy, I know it is no longer possible to prove that you claimed the Russians/Putin "changed" the outcome of the 2016 election. You know damn well that post was deleted. It was in one of the Threads that Dave deleted entirely that you posted in the Silent Doubles forum, where I repeatedly asked you to show us your proof. And if you have evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to change the election, then why didn't you give it to Mueller??? I also asked you that. You have nothing.

Voter I.D. laws do nothing to disenfranchise anyone. Your answer to that is ridiculous. In your scenario, 30 million illegal aliens could vote without question, and convicted felons could vote too... which is another thing Democrats want. In fact Voter I.D requirements are no more unconstitutional than my idea to charge voters a small fee of say $25 to $50 every election to do a background check to insure legal eligibility, just as we are required to to to exercise our 2nd Amendment Rights.

But we are still waiting for you to prove what you claimed about me and the German Gunsmith. You obviously saved evidence and QUOTES Sissy Chrissy. You repeatedly say I knowingly bought guns that the Nazi's took from dead Jews. Show us the proof. It gets a bit tiresome so often going back and proving what you Libtards actually said, but when I ask for proof, you all run away or try to change the subject.

Do not ever ask me to show proof of anything until you do that.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Georgia law is that the machines are not to be connected to the internet or, WiFi.

Just because you dont care that the law was broken doesnt mean the results shouldnt be looked into. THAT is what you seem to have a problem with, even looking.

Pull your own head out.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Libs have won before, and the world did not end. Outsider Trump won last go around and we somehow muddled through, even though the libs were crying the whole four years.

I'm a Georgian and a Trump republican, but I predict the two dem senate candidates will win here. Only hope is America's love for divided government. Truth is we don't trust either side...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

George,I agree with you.
As I recall, the last time the executive branch held both houses of Congress they were as impotent in enacting meaningful legislation as any before or after. And that is because there are many representatives and senators that are barely holding their offices, and any bold acts leave them at odds with the people that barely elected them.

I just read this morning that all media outlets have 100% sold out their spots for the upcoming run offs. I think it is a good time to turn off the TV and radio in Georgia at least for a little while. I truly do pity the people of Georgia having to endure this. What a mess.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

We don't need pity .............what we need is honest elections and poll workers.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Sissy Chrissy, I know it is no longer possible to prove that you claimed the Russians/Putin "changed" the outcome of the 2016 election. You know damn well that post was deleted. It was in one of the Threads that Dave deleted entirely that you posted in the Silent Doubles forum, where I repeatedly asked you to show us your proof. And if you have evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to change the election, then why didn't you give it to Mueller??? I also asked you that. You have nothing.

Voter I.D. laws do nothing to disenfranchise anyone. In fact, they are no more unconstitutional than my idea to charge voters a small fee of say $25 to $50 every election to do a background check to insure legal eligibility, just as we are required to to to exercise our 2nd Amendment Rights.

But we are still waiting for you to prove what you claimed about me and the German Gunsmith. You obviously saved evidence and QUOTES Sissy Chrissy. You repeatedly say I knowingly bought guns that the Nazi's took from dead Jews. Show us the proof. It gets a bit tiresome so often going back and proving what you Libtards actually said, but when I ask for proof, you all run away or try to change the subject.

Do not ever ask me to show proof of anything until you do that.

Actually I never accused you of directly buying guns stolen from murdered jews. My words are right there in my post# 588656. More lies from you princess. I did point out how you knowingly and intentionally did business with Gene the nazi all those years knowing what he was and then even while he was cheering on the death of jews, that still gave you no pause from doing business with him. Probably because you share the same sympathies. Show us where I am wrong on this.

Also are you suggesting that I got Dave to delete all those memorial threads of Republicans who died by their own ignorance? I think you know me better than that.

Oh, BTW, you should look up what a poll tax is. Your idea of the making people pay for a background check to vote is unconstitutional on its face. That you would even suggest that it is constitutional at all reveals your vast stupidity.

Being stupid, false, ignorant and hypocritical is no way to go through life princess.

Last edited by nca225; 12/31/20 02:59 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan

We don't need pity .............what we need is honest elections and poll workers.

SRH

According to your Governor and Secretary of State... you already do.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think the democrats will win at least one of those run-off seats. It's hard to say. You'd think they would reject this Warnock clown. With all that is being exposed about him he should be disqualified from holding any elected office.

Even if they win both, all is not lost. There are enough sane democrats besides Joe Manchin who will not vote for some of their more extreme plans. Chuck Schumer is not as respected as he thinks.

I also feel America has had about enough of the faux queen Pelosi. They will lose control of the House in two years.

Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.