March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (jcn, Lloyd3, ksauers1, Hammergun, 1 invisible), 858 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,017
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wrong again Billy. I've already explained to you several times the reasons that lawsuits challenging the election fraud were rejected. It was acknowledged that there was indeed fraud, but rejected on the grounds that some judges felt it would not change the outcome. Other judges ruled that the plaintiffs, such as Texas, did not have legal standing to challenge fraud in states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, or Michigan. Another judge ruled that Trump's legal team should have filed suit before the fraud occurred... which is about like arresting someone before they commit the crime. And still other judges opined that mail-in ballots that were cast in violation of their state election laws would not be rejected. Recounts that counted the same fraudulent ballots were not going to change the outcome. And only dishonest Liberals really believe that Biden shattered the record for votes by a presidential candidate, or that Wayne County (Detroit) Michigan has dozens of registered 120 year old voters who all supported Biden.

That is the National travesty and the real sorry-assed spectacle. But you keep returning to twist the facts. And you still are afraid to admit that the N.Y. Post editorial encouraging Trump to concede, which you referenced earlier, was all about doing all we can to maintain a Republican Senate majority... to preserve all of the good things Trump accomplished.

Your own source said that Biden needed to be thwarted, or he would cause harm to the country. And it didn't even mention what Biden's intentions are to infringe upon the gun rights of law abiding citizens. I still wonder why you come to this forum to spew your pro-Biden/anti-Trump crap, and are afraid to do so in the Classic Rifle forum???

You are a fraud and a fool and a coward Billy. I guess that makes you typical of the Libtards we have here.

Last edited by keith; 12/31/20 01:04 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

well, wurst uv awl, once trump leaves gubmint, the entertainment value of the political circus will drop to zilch...

an i do hope sleepy joe finds ah job fur tulsi, say sec of h&h, in order to give her ah chance to shine, sos she can run for vp in 2024, wid...

Ivanker...

hows dat fur ah winning combo?

Happy New Year, to awl...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh the phantom fraud, the phantom fraud! Please princess show us the evidence!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you don't get it, this is me ROTFLMAO at you.

Last edited by nca225; 12/31/20 01:13 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith: Two points: 1) the Post is not my source; it's yours. It told the truth for once. 2) Yes, there was voter fraud. For instance Kansas Republican representative Steve Watkins, who now faces three felony charges. Enjoy.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

On a much happier note, the Woodcock are in. I have really enjoyed my rights under the Second Amendment to chase them, hit some, and miss more these past couple of mornings.

Like President Reagan once said - "If you take all of our problems and multiply them by three, we still have it better than anyone else."

That will be one drawback to relocating. Finding new places to hunt. But then again, it's also fun to find them and thank God we can. I just realized that I registered here on New Years Eve 2001.

Happy New Year all.

Last edited by OldMaineWoodsman; 12/31/20 01:30 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow, it seems that Steve was a bad, bad, bad boy, but not the only one either...

https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-election-fraud-pennsylvania-charge-dead-mom-vote-trump-2020-12

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Stan, Anyone who continues to support Trump is among the great fools of all time. Read the New York Post piece today. When Rupert Merdock has had it with Trump, it's a pretty good sign anyone still in that camp is as big a chump as ever lived.

Billy, You are lying again. You did reference the Post as a source. Here is your entire unedited post where you referenced the N.Y. Post editorial that encouraged Trump to concede. It also stated that the reason is to help maintain a Republican Senate majority... something you are still afraid to admit. They know that Biden/Harris is int good for the country. Is that what you meant when you said it told the truth for once???

This is where you also showed us what an astute political analyst you are... when you couldn't even spell Rupert Murdoch's name correctly.

Also, I have admitted many times that there has been vote fraud committed by both parties over the years. But there are many more documented accounts of Democrat vote fraud than Republican. You are just unable to admit that. Everyone knows how Democrat John F. Kennedy won in 1960. But at least JFK wasn't a Liberal Left anti-gunner like Altzheimer Joe Biden.

Sissy Chrissy wants evidence of election fraud in the November 2020 election. I'd be happy to oblige, other than the screen shot of thew Wayne County, Michigan board of elections PC that was posted here shortly after the election showing all of those Democrats registered that were born in 1900. The Libtards here managed to get Dave to delete that. And you never did tell us why you Libtards really oppose voter I.D. laws.

However, first I want to see evidence that Putin and the Russians changed the outcome of the 2016 election. Those of you who now vehemently deny election fraud couldn't stop crying about it four years ago.

You and Sissy Chrissy have proclaimed there was no fraud, yet you are both seeking out instances of Republican vote fraud. I wonder why you two aren't looking at all of the hundreds of sworn affidavits and evidence of Democrat election fraud, and all of the mail-in ballots that were counted without signature or registration verification, or were simply cast after the legal deadline??? I think we all know.

I am all in favor of photo voter I.D. laws, voting with a 100% paper trail and no electronic machines connected to the internet, No motor voting that permits illegals to register when they get drivers licenses they shouldn't have in the first place, no ballot harvesting, and no early voting... due to the obvious potential for abuse.

In addition, I think we should have to pay a small fee, say $25 to $50 every election for a background check to certify that we a legally eligible to vote. This would not be a violation of the Constitution any more than a NICS Check and FFL transfer we all pay for to purchase a gun. Anyone, regardless of Party affiliation, who violates the election laws and commits fraud, should go to prison for a long time. I have no doubt you disagree with about all of those things, because they would prevent the cheating that elected Biden.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

A true sign of mental illness is repeating oneself incessantly among a forum where no one ever changes his mind. It's also indicative of paranoia, sort of like whistling in the dark. Keith, you and the other host of incels here need to make a choice: resign yourselves to a life of misery in alternative reality, or open your eyes and see beyond your tiny horizons.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

I do not expect to change your mind Billy. You are a dishonest Libtard gun owner who is stupid enough to support someone who has promised to violate his oath of office, and infringe upon the Constitutional gun rights of law abiding citizens.

I hope my idea for every voter being required to pay $25 to $50 for a background check before voting catches on. Do you think George Soros has enough money to front all of you?

EDIT: GREAT POST BELOW TED. Thanks for the link, so Billy and the other Libtards can all pretend they never saw it

Last edited by keith; 12/31/20 02:05 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
A true sign of mental illness is repeating oneself incessantly among a forum where no one ever changes his mind. It's also indicative of paranoia, sort of like whistling in the dark. Keith, you and the other host of incels here need to make a choice: resign yourselves to a life of misery in alternative reality, or open your eyes and see beyond your tiny horizons.

You mean, like when you keep repeating there is no evidence of fraud? That kind of repeating?

https://politicalarena.org/2020/12/30/fa...ot-fraud-video/

Here, we have the guy who invented QR code, hacking into Georgia’s Dominion voting system, during a hearing into election fraud, in real time. By law, the machine is not supposed to be accessible via either, the internet, or WiFi.

He got in through both. During the hearing. Astonishing. Democrats call him a liar, not even aware of his contributions that make the cell phones and other technology work.

No evidence, right bill? You being too silly to find it is different then it not existing.

Best,
Ted

Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.