March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Travis S), 251 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,976
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
OldMaine, as with your earlier posts, it astounds me that you have all of these concerns about Biden, yet you voted for Trump. How do you rationalize these contraditions?

You voted for the biggest liar of all time, nevermind one that ascended to the presidency - due to some amazing selective blindness on your part apparently.

He's better understood if you realize all his window dressing about being a moderate is BS. He's just as batsh!t crazy as the rest and not above throwing his oaths under the bus for political expediency.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
OldMaine, as with your earlier posts, it astounds me that you have all of these concerns about Biden, yet you voted for Trump. How do you rationalize these contraditions?

You voted for the biggest liar of all time, nevermind one that ascended to the presidency - due to some amazing selective blindness on your part apparently.

He's better understood if you realize all his window dressing about being a moderate is BS. He's just as batsh!t crazy as the rest and not above throwing his oaths under the bus for political expediency.

Per usual, attack the individual, because you have no facts that stand.

Go ahead and refute ANYTHING he said about dementia joe.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Once again stupid a$$ ted rears his head.

It's not what he believes about Biden. It's what he willfully ignores about drumpf.

You are still as dumb as they come ted, so next time I'll explain it to you as I would to a severely retarded child.

But you still won't get it.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: John Roberts
Nice stories craigd. As with most of your posts, you don't make a hill of beans worth of sense. But again, compare to the Orange Orangutan that you worship.

That "Orange Orangutan" you hate so was elected President twice. He received millions of votes from people with much more sense and smarts than you could ever hope to have. You keep talking about "lies" he's made without one single example. This country is stronger than it's ever been, yet you still hate him and what we've achieved under his presidency because of blind allegiance to a political party and their dogma. Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all full up here.
JR

You have trouble counting. He was elected once. And still lost the popular vote, of course, but a win is a win, and just A win. He will never win a second time.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Central Pennsylvania is where I grew up, where my dad's family has been since the early 1700s, and where I moved back to in 1998 after a hallucinatory stint as a Washington, DC bureaucrat. We love it here, though I am spending more and more time at our hunting camp in northcentral PA, which is especially rural and undeveloped, with lots of public land by East Coast standards. Most of the state is pretty rural, blue collar, and traditional. E.g. many of my hunting buddies are registered Democrats, while I am well to the right of the Republican Party establishment, and we all get along just fine. Central PA has a very high quality of life (for people who like rural life) and a very low cost of living. All kinds of other considerations abound for people over sixty, I guess, of which I am not yet one. But it is for now still a very gun-friendly state, despite unceasing attempts by the Left to turn PA into a NJ, MD, or NY. We do not have the small game numbers/ opportunities that big western states have, and we do have a boat load of hunters, though this also seems to be changing as the Boomers' knees age. Although I always dreamed of living in rural Alaska or Maine, the truth is I am very happy here.

NRA Life
FOAC Life
PA Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Life
PA Trappers Association Life
Sidelock
Sidelock

It's not what he believes about Biden. It's what he willfully ignores about drumpf.

You are still as dumb as they come ted, so next time I'll explain it to you as I would to a severely retarded child.

True to form.
I rest my case.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

True to form.
I rest my case.

Best,
Ted

Our silly brainless Libtards are so funny! They question us about willfully ignoring things about Trump, yet they all are afraid to answer Ted's challenge to refute the many faults and failures of Altzheimer Joe Biden that we and Oldmainewoodsman mentioned.

They are cowards too. When I pointed out, several times, that the gist of the N.Y. Post article cited by rocky mtn bill was the idea that Trump should concede only to help insure a Republican Senate majority to thwart Biden and maintain as much of Trump's many accomplishments as possible, neither rocky mtn bill, nor any of the other fools was able to even acknowledge that fact. None of them have been able to name even one great thing that Biden has done in 47 years. None of them will ever be able to explain how a demented, corrupt, and bungling anti-gunner with zero accomplishments and a history of racist and moronic outbursts was able to get more votes than any politician who ever ran for President.

Nor will any of them even acknowledge Altzheimer Joe Biden's 47 year history as one of the most extreme anti-gunners in Washington. Gun owners voting for someone with a 100% anti-2nd Amendment voting record such as Altzheimer Joe Biden has is about as stupid as you can get.

Of course, Queen Stevie SKB has claimed many times that he/she voted for Trump. Yet he/she spent much of the last four years and the 2016 election cycle criticizing Trump and Republicans. Queen Stevie is now obviously celebrating the results of a fraudulent victory by Altzheimer Joe Biden.

Did anyone here notice that all of those times that Queen Stevie SKB claimed that he/she voted for Trump, none of his/her Libtard friends here ever once said he/she was dumb, or blind, or willfully ignoring all of the things they hate about Trump? None of them ever criticized Queen Stevie for saying he/she voted for Trump.

There is a good reason for that. All of our dishonest and hypocritical Libtards here knew damn well that Queen Stevie SKB is one of them... a true rainbow warrior who dances around the Festivus pole! They knew in their hearts that someone who spent so much time criticizing and damning Trump and Republicans, while virtually ignoring all of the many faults and failures of anti-gun Liberal Democrats, really did not vote for Trump or support Trump. Just look at the contempt that BrentD has for Trump. It took four years for it to bubble to the surface and finally pour out. Do you really think that BrentD would willfully send his busted Greener to be restocked by a Trump supporter???

This is what I always find very amusing about the Libtards and closet Liberals here. They not only lie to us... They even lie to themselves.

People with that mindset are never going to care if their candidate wins an election by fraud and cheating.

Here is Biden's plan for Gun Control from his campaign website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=58UPGtxRJM4

BrentD talks about ordering shotgun ammunition online, and is too stupid to know that Biden wants to ban online ammunition sales. All of the other things are in addition to Biden's past comments on biometric triggers. Does your double barrel shotgun have a biometric trigger?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
...next time I'll explain it to you as I would to a severely retarded child....

True to form.
I rest my case.

Best,
Ted

Hang on Ted, he already speaks libtard. If he comes up with something new he learned in school, it could be better than a box of crayons for his self esteem.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It really is stunning how intolerant people on the left are. They claim belief and support of the Constitution, yet attack anyone who has an opposing view. Most cannot get a point across, offer evidence, or even debate a subject without insults, name calling, and spouting their own tired talking points. Personally, I thought I was pretty respectful in my posts, not once generating an insult or calling another poster names. It's a major problem that we have in our country. We have lost the ability to have a conversation and civil disagreement on issues, forgetting that we are all Americans.

Blogs, forums, and other forms of social media tend to bring the worst out in people. They get emboldened and write things that they would never say to person's face.

My moderate social views are not BS. They are my views, nothing more. As a Republican, I disagree with abortion. I believe in adoption. However, I support a women's right to choose. You cannot say that you believe in individual liberty and freedom, and then tell a women that she cannot end a pregnancy. The left will get on their box and yell "Her body, her choice." I agree. But then they push all of their intrusive laws and mandates on us.

I believe that marriage is between a man and a women. But as I have gotten older, I tolerate gay marriage. I don't agree with it, but the belief that people have a right to be happy overrides my personal view. I just wish they would not force it on us in a way to make us accept it. A good example are television sit-coms. They want you to believe that every family in America has a gay child or sibling. It simply isn't true, but again I exercise my right to just change the channel and watch something else.

As a Republican, my conservative views and beliefs support a strong military, a strong, robust capitalist economy, border security, merit-based lawful immigration, a strong support of law enforcement, and the right to keep and bear arms. I also believe that the First Amendment provides us with freedom of religion, not freedom from religion. Therefore, it is not too difficult to figure out how I vote.

As to my oath, unless you served yourself you are really in no position to question it. I always feel uncomfortable when someone says "Thank you for your service." I did it voluntarily, enlisting after graduation from high school. There was no draft, I was spared the horrors of combat, I learned a good trade, saw the world and was lucky enough to find a civilian career similar to my rate. I simply stood the watch during a relatively peaceful period. I served because I chose to. Thank you to our country for allowing me that opportunity.

Some of my views have evolved over time. Some due to age, some due to experiences, choice, and some due to simply being wrong. The problem with the left is that they are so intolerant, hateful, and indoctrinated by like-minded people they see no reason to change. We have a tough task ahead of us.

Like I wrote earlier. It is not too late to save the country. But we are not going to do it with career politicians who for decades have been part of the problem and are only interested in self-enrichment and business as usual. It will be difficult, but not impossible.

Ride this out and hopefully new leadership will emerge in 2024.

Last edited by OldMaineWoodsman; 12/31/20 07:29 AM.
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Sounds like frAnk and billie had a gay old time this year at billie's place in his mom's garage.

Here is a thought for you to ponder, just because you vote for someone does not mean you have to approve of the way they govern. I like many others had hoped Trump would display a different temperament once elected. I do not approve of the hyper partisan politics currently in play and hope to see less divisiveness in the future.

I still think you and frAnk make a lovely couple though.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.